Find the right mix of high volume and great original content – it’s key to your article marketing success!
Experience tells us that if you write and submit a quantity of high-quality articles, you’ll generate more traffic back to your site. The trick for most Expert Authors is finding that perfect balance between the “quantity” part and the “quality” part.
Creating quantity is not about generating a mass of text, slapping a title on it and submitting it to EzineArticles. If it were that easy, everybody would do it. The reality requires some well-planned effort…
(5) ways of generating higher article “quantity”:
- Write Fast
- Write Efficiently
- Write Regularly
- Write Diligently
- Write Smart
Improving the “quality” isn’t so simple. Ironically, the best way to improve the quality of your writing is to write – which takes time. In lieu of that, educate yourself not only in your area of expertise but also on the art of writing articles. The EzineArticles blog is a great resource for discovering new tips and techniques.
(5) suggestions for improving article “quality”:
- Provide useful, high-value information to your readers
- Include only relevant and necessary links within your article
- Save the sales pitch for the Resource Box
- Keep your keywords to a minimum
- Show your readers that you’ve made an effort to provide quality content
Bottom line: If your articles are good, readers will find you. If they’re not, no sheer number of articles will ever make up for that.
Now go write your next set of articles with this thought in mind: Always balance quantity with quality.