To give you some quickie ideas on how to get more out of your article writing & marketing activities, here are some quick Do’s and Do Not’s:
- Only write & submit unique articles that you wrote or you have the exclusive rights to.
- Upload your author photo and extended bio to improve your credibility.
- Write articles in sets of 2 or more.
- Be consistent over time. Avg EzineArticles member who logs in submits 4 articles per month.
- Deliver in the article body on the promise you made in the article title.
- Close every HTML tag you open. If you’re not using our WYSIWYG editor, be sure that every HTML tag you open, gets closed with a corresponding closing tag.
- Setup a Twitter account, upload your photo & a brief single sentence profile, then connect your EzineArticles account via our automatic Twitter syndication module.
- Include common-sensical rehashed overly repeated tips or advice.
- Include bloated words & sentences to simply meet word count minimums. Brevity is appreciated by all.
- Fail to spell, grammar, punctuation & sentence structure check your work before submissions.
- Write in article parts. Each article must stand alone in value.
- Leave “Problem Article” submissions in a problem status. Either work to solve the issue or delete the article please.
Have any more Do’s & Do Not’s to my short list?