Does it drive you crazy that your articles aren’t reviewed instantly by our editors?
We’ve been considering this for 2 years now and it’s time to introduce a premium level of business class service for members who want a faster experience with EzineArticles.com. Before we release this, we’d like your input.
Here are some of the details of what we were thinking:
- Deliverable: Priority article review. Your submissions would go to the front of the queue and our editors would review your articles BEFORE any non-premium level members submissions. Instead of waiting days to a week+ for your articles to be reviewed, most would happen same or next day (Mon-Fri).
- Being a Premium level member would not guarantee any editorial favors. This is purely a speed-of-service priority thing. Our editors would not know if you are a premium member or not as our article review back-end systems manage which articles are loaded in their daily review queues. It would also not grant any membership level advantages (ie: It wouldn’t help you get from Basic to Platinum any faster).
- Deliverable: Priority email support. Your email tickets to our Member Support center would go to the front of the queue.
- This would not deliver higher personalized service nor is it article writing & marketing training of any kind. You’re simply buying a speed pass to the front of the line with your questions sent to Member Support.
- Most likely would be a reasonable annual fee with an introductory charter discount for the first members who become clients.
- PayPal subscription services will be the payment method.
- Most likely would not come with a written SLA (Service Level Agreement) because we’d have to price it too high to guarantee a level of service. Instead, we’d price it to be attractive for the masses of our most active members with hopes that the value received far outweighs the price paid… to encourage annual renewals of the priority review & support service.
What issues should we consider as we price and bundle/package this EzineArticles Premium membership speed/service?
What kind of additional fee-based premium services would you like to see us offer?