Password security is something we take very seriously and you should as well.
Here’s what we have done behind-the-scenes to enhance password security:
- We increased the requirement of all new members to have an alpha-numeric password, increased the min. # of characters to 6 & added a password strength meter to help new members create a more secure password.
- Member passwords are encrypted and access to the back-end database is restricted to Sr. Developers.
- All EzineArticles Team Members have signed an extensive confidentiality agreement.
- Passwords forgotten must be reset to a new password.
- When you update your password, your new password must now meet our new 6 character alpha+number standard.
That’s what we’ve done to protect your password privacy.
Here’s what you need to do or consider when choosing/using a password:
- Never use the same password you use for other sites of any kind.
- Choose a password that has no connection to your past history or personal info.
- Never share your password with others.