Here’s what we’ve been working on for the past month:
A new membership system that will allow our 700+ authors to login and edit, add, or remove articles.
Will be looking forward to your feedback or suggestions as to how we can improve the new system that you’ll receive an email notification about this week. :-)
If you’ve written a book about writing articles or target any of your information products to those who are looking to use articles to market their expertise or business — please contact me.
I’m interested for two reasons:
1) To create a select few relationships that are interested in having us resell their product in the upcoming EzineArticles.com store and…
2) Doing a literature review so that I can do some public reviews of the best products available on article writing.
The first blog post in any blog archive always has some special significance… or at least I find myself searching for the first blog post of any blog to see what was on the mind of the author at the genesis of the blog.
Here is why I created this EzineArticles.com blog…
Goals for this blog:
- Create an on-going discussion with the authors that actively use the EzineArticles.com website to promote their articles/business or the ezine publishers that find free content for their ezine and website.
- To encourage testimonials from authors who have success from the distribution EzineArticles.com provides and from publishers who enjoy the many features our site offers to help them syndicate content for free.
- The Marketplace is always right. It’s a belief that has served us well and the EzineArticles.com team and I hope to learn via the discussion on this blog as to how better evolve the business model behind this site.
- To create high economic value relationships with a select few individuals that can benefit the most from a deeper relationship with us or us with them.
On behalf of the EzineArticles.com Team, I welcome your comments, posts, and participation in this blog. :-)
Page: 1 | 2 | ... | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247