Epic Formula to Beat Writer’s Block and Save Time

Writer’s Block Woes …

You’re staring at a blank screen, ready to tear your hair out.
You type a few words – almost reaching a full sentence – only to delete it, again and again.
You had an incredible idea while you were in the shower, but now you can’t remember it.
You would be able to write if you could just get the title right.
You’re stuck in the middle, completely unsure where to go.
You’re bored; that is, you share the same enthusiasm as a rock.
You’re searching for that perfect word, but it’s stuck on the tip of your tongue.
You would write, but that noise from the next room won’t let you to focus.
You think the lighting, the chair, or even the room itself isn’t conducive to writing.
You sit down to write, but end up watching cat videos instead.

Any of these writing pains sound familiar? Don’t worry:

There’s an easy solution to overcome these common writing obstacles.

Watch this quirky video to discover the The Ultimate Cure for Writer’s Block:

The Formula to Beat Writer’s Block Once and For All: Article Templates

EzineArticles’ interactive Article Templates on PDF provide you with not only the seed of a great new article idea, they also give you the paragraph-by-paragraph, bullet point-by-bullet point, from introduction to conclusion structure for each article. All you have to do is reflect on your experiences and insights based on each writing prompt and let the writing flow out of you.

With EzineArticles’ easy-to-use Article Templates for Expert Authors, you can save time to do the things you actually want to do without sacrificing your exposure, such as focus on spending time with your family, spend more valuable time to focus on your professional goals, and have the ability to seize opportunities. Article Templates will also help you:

• Get rid of writer’s block
  • Get fresh ideas
  • Make each article unique
  • Type right in to the PDF
  • Be more creative
  • Write faster

With over 250 fresh Article Templates available and 15+ packages to choose from, you can easily cure the worst writer’s block and save time writing unique articles with EzineArticles’ fresh Article Templates. Get yours now: http://Shop.EzineArticles.com/

Mother’s Day Special Offer

Buy any 2 from the Build Your Own Package series and get the 15 Keys to Working at Home article templates FREE. Click the banner below to get your article templates before time runs out!

Bellaisa writes:

I have these templates, and I can say they DO work wonders of writer’s block! There are just some times that you can’t think of something to write about no matter what you do, and having some templates to give you ideas is really the answer.

I find that the fill in the blanks triggers certain thoughts, words, and images in my mind, which as we all know, is a great starting point for an idea.

Comment provided May 9, 2014 at 10:50 AM

It’s great to hear they are helping you, Bellaisa!

I think we all struggle with writer’s block from time to time. :)

~Vanessa

the seven sections in the article submission interface are enough of a template for me.

Comment provided May 9, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Templates are for those who lack ideas. I need a template that takes care of my spelling and grammatical mistakes. Is there anything like that?

Comment provided May 10, 2014 at 1:37 AM

David Croucher writes:

Hi, Mohan. Yes, there is a ‘template’ that gets all your spelling and grammar right. It’s called an ‘English-language Proofreader’. They’re human and you have to pay them, but they are worth all that they cost – IF you get a good one!

The person needs to have a huge command of the language, know the various idiomatic styles that are in use, and have the restraint to correct and advise on your work, without trying to dominate you by altering your style or idiom. It usually needs a few tries of different editor/proofreaders before you find someone you’re comfortable with and can trust. You’ll know you’ve got the right one when your finished article is what you’d have written in the first place if only you had the skills already!

This person is, by the way, NOT the same as a major publisher’s senior editors, who have the job of guiding young authors, helping to develop their styles and improve their readability. Such an editor can help (or force!) a cut in a book from 120k words to 80k – or a growth to 200k if appropriate – and even occasionally a change from 1st to 3rd person or or a complete reorganization of the content, during or after the book’s completion. This kind of editor is hugely expensive, as such work is time-consuming and the hourly rate high. Not really appropriate for EzineArticles!

Thanks David for the guidance.

David Croucher writes:

Thank you, Mohan. I’ve had a thought, though: why not swap scripts with other authors and get them to pick up stuff you missed? The common spelling & grammar errors are picked up by Word’s checker; it’s the uncommon ones that catch us out!

great idea, indeed. May I have your mail id to begin with so that I can reach my script.

David Croucher writes:

I’ll not put my email address here, Mohan – it can be scraped and spammed by cunning bots. But if you click my name above, you can email me through our website.

Richa Ojha writes:

What is that tool David? I am really curious to know about that tool. Please put the link here.

Comment provided May 21, 2014 at 12:44 AM

David Croucher writes:

The ‘tool’ is a live, skilled person, Richa, as discussed above.

Comment provided May 21, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Carl writes:

Great templates. Thanks

Comment provided June 10, 2014 at 1:54 AM

Ronald Sobota writes:

I am waiting for an answer to a comment I left this morning on Logistics of Templates under the new 260 Templates offer I purchased. While I am waiting I thought I would investigate a little more. One of the previous comments here in this chain mentioned that it was appreciated to be able to “fill in the blanks” in a particular template to help get going on that topic. However, I still am not sure of just how to use the 260 templates I just downloaded. Do I copy and paste into a work processor then revise according to my personal writing style or what? And where does “fill in the blanks” come in? I sure am confused as to how to use these templates the best way possible for me. At this point I just see them as cut and paste opportunities. Is there really more to it that I am missing? Please help.
Ron
12/4/14

Comment provided December 4, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Also: Many of our members have asked us to build these article templates directly into our article submission forms… and it is something we are considering doing for 2015.

Hi Ronald,

The EzineArticles Ultimate 260 Article Template Package does not contain the 2nd page per template where you “fill in the blanks” as our other template packages contain.

In fact, none of the sales copy or description that we used to promote this new Ultimate package mentioned anything about filling in the blanks: http://shop.EzineArticles.com/Ultimate-Article-Template-Package/

Our goal in creating these templates were to help give you a format, some inspiration and a little creative direction so that you could take your market expertise, look at one of our templates, and then write an article with your content that matches our suggested format or just use the templates as a springboard to help you come up with more ideas on what specifically to write about.

Comment provided December 5, 2014 at 10:13 AM