Every month @EzineArticles provides over 100 useful tidbits of information, motivation, and training for over 104,900 followers.
We’ve gathered some of the best ones from February right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.
Just CLICK on to Retweet.
Motivational Quotes and Writing Advice
- When all else fails, write what your heart tells you. “You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” – Mark Twain
- Use what you stand for and what you oppose as a foundation to write great content that resonates with readers and creates a ripple effect.
- Stop procrastinating. Start doing. “Once you stop stalling and start working, it takes a whole lot less time to do things!” – Crystal Paine
- First drafts don’t have to be perfect. They just have to be written.
- Stay focused on what you want. “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” – Brian Tracy
- Finish this sentence: You know you’re a writer when ______.
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Went a little overboard on that article? Find out how to chop one really long article into two (or more): blog.ezinearticles.com/2014/02/qa-how…
- Want to know the secret to your success as an author? Here are 15 ways to do it: blog.ezinearticles.com/2014/02/15-pow…
- Your titles can be better. Let’s make it so: blog.ezinearticles.com/2014/02/title-…
- Bookmark “The List” of writing ideas: blog.ezinearticles.com/2014/02/30-gre…
- You can love your writing – just don’t LOVE your writing. Happy Valentine’s Day to our passionate Expert Authors! youtu.be/esna3r4MaAo
No matter what they say, keep writing. pic.twitter.com/eWIIURGnRX
— EzineArticles (@EzineArticles) February 13, 2014
Could this be the ultimate Expert Author mantra? pic.twitter.com/08hDUqf663
— EzineArticles (@EzineArticles) February 4, 2014
Article Idea: Write about something that had to go wrong before it could go right. pic.twitter.com/TjWDTWbLpJ
— EzineArticles (@EzineArticles) February 6, 2014
What’s your favorite Tweet from February? Have any writing advice, content marketing tips, or favorite quotes that you’d like us to share with our followers? Let us know – we’d love to hear from you!