Every month @EzineArticles provides hundreds of useful tidbits of information, motivation, and training for over 100,000 followers. We’ve gathered some of the best ones from September right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.
Just CLICK on to Retweet.
Motivational Quotes for Expert Authors
- Writing is about using the full breadth of your imagination. Dare to use it. “Think, believe, dream, and dare.” – Walt Disney
- Let “new” be your guide today: “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
- One gains universal applause who mingles the useful with the agreeable, at once delighting and instructing the reader. – Horace
- Give your words power: keep it simple. “There’s a great power in words, if you don’t hitch too many of them together.” – Josh Billings
- Take advantage of every opportunity and take risks – it’s better to have a TON of experience than none at all.
- There’s no better time to begin than the present! “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- The second best time to write is now. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
- When doubt creeps in and you think of all of the other authors with whom you have to contend, remember: Your writing matters.
Inspiration and Images to Share With Your Audience
- Avoid getting caught up in seeking inspiration and motivation. The real magic happens when you begin. pic.twitter.com/q1ENms9IZS
- Procrastination is another form of quitting. Create a sense of urgency to beat it! pic.twitter.com/Nlt4jcE40d
- Good grammar is important, but not as important as believing so strongly in your writing that it becomes infectious: pic.twitter.com/d7fFKtSyzx
- Rather than pay out in procrastination, why not reap the rewards of your efforts now? pic.twitter.com/IeqNFugHZS
- Ask, “Why not?” pic.twitter.com/ew4GUjm8LP
- Take the road less traveled and write about it: pic.twitter.com/tyzLUN5mLN
- Take a moment to share your ideas today and spark a great conversation! pic.twitter.com/RH3rCzYMN1
- Focus on possibilities: pic.twitter.com/M9drW2xkKi
- What’s today? It’s yours – make the most of it! pic.twitter.com/MNEFaE7ryC
- Lose the death grip on grammar and take your reader’s breath away using your natural voice: pic.twitter.com/bGw0Vh5rfS
- For authors, writing may not always bring success, but there is no success without writing: pic.twitter.com/Q16LoBUD9J
- Your readers can sense your passion (or lack thereof). Write about what drives you: pic.twitter.com/RZQN076CzX
- You get what you give. Give more to your efforts to climb higher than ever before: pic.twitter.com/wEEVwa9aez
- Your words reflect your character. Write accordingly. pic.twitter.com/70fr0NaYLS
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Celebrate “Be to Kind Writers and Editors” month by showing appreciation for the writer in your life: bit.ly/17G6Quw
- You’ll want to bookmark this list of writing ideas for your next writing session (and all future writing sessions): bit.ly/1aOVDwy
- Need a punch of writing motivation? Check out these top 50 inspirational writing quotes for authors: bit.ly/18cXTPC
- Give a little writing love to your own personal Facebook profile page with EzineArticles’ free cover photos: bit.ly/1f2sY9W
- Do you feel lost in your writing sessions? Use these 7 steps to get on the right track. blog.ezinearticles.com/2013/09/7-step…
- Looking for new social media marketing strategies? Ensure your current strategy isn’t your downfall: blog.ezinearticles.com/2013/09/10-soc…
- “10 Items or Less …” Is every supermarket Express Line wrong? Find out in the next edition of “Top Misused Words.” bit.ly/1gXCIAs
- Bad influences, complainers, spammers, misers, and phonies will strangle your success. How to stay away from them: bit.ly/15nSSN8
- The ultimate tool for making your writing faster, easier, and better: bit.ly/169iZYA
- Not sure how to incorporate writing into your daily routine? It’s easy! Here’s how: bit.ly/168xAU2
What’s your favorite Tweet from September? Let us know below!