Every month @EzineArticles provides hundreds of useful tidbits of information, motivation, and training for over 100,000 followers.
We’ve gathered some of the best ones from the better part of October right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.
Just CLICK on to Retweet.
Motivational Quotes for Expert Authors
- Never stop learning, innovating, and writing to lead. “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” – John F. Kennedy
- If you have the power within you to make each day great, then why wouldn’t you? “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- The path to success: “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
- Embrace your struggles: The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
- How much time do you dedicate to revisions? “I probably spend 90% of my time revising what I’ve written.” – Joyce Carol Oates
- Fulfill your vision. “Vision without execution is hallucination.” – Thomas Edison
- Strive to go beyond: “There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
- Keep your eye on your goal. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.” – Henry Ford
- Isn’t worth in the eye of the beholder? “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
- Keep moving! “Perfection is like chasing the horizon. Keep moving.” – Neil Gaiman
Inspiration and Images to Share With Your Audience
- Before you write your next article, consider this: Will you inspire others? pic.twitter.com/YjWq4H4djH
- Always consider the source. pic.twitter.com/nbRppJt5RL
- Pay it forward: Write for the benefit of others. pic.twitter.com/J2Ib7qtGOg
- By writing, you empower yourself to live the life you want to live with every word: pic.twitter.com/6qtDQm1cZ0
- Risk a few critics: Do something, say something, and be something. pic.twitter.com/tjyhdEZQ0t
- Trouble telling the difference between ensure and insure? This comic might help! pic.twitter.com/HzxiiLjHLf
- Make reading, discussing, and writing a special part of your day: pic.twitter.com/GWtBJb8vC3
- Take the oars: pic.twitter.com/zVEi2hNrui
- Find opportunity in writing informative articles that help others: pic.twitter.com/ixFCOWyXzl
- Quality is intentional: pic.twitter.com/IwrP0E1rDg
EzineArticles Inside Information
- It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Check out the inspiring and informative articles by these Expert Authors: ezinearticles.com/?cat=Cancer:Br…
- Happy Birthday to the Father of the American Dictionary! We’re celebrating in this edition of the Top Misused Words: blog.ezinearticles.com/2013/10/top-mi…
- Writing Tip: Cut the verbiage. Words like “just,” “really,” and “very” slow down the power of your message.
- Don’t say in 3,000 words what could have been said in 600. – Robin Henry (@WSmarterBlog) More great tips at blog.ezinearticles.com/2013/10/7-of-t…
- Give yourself a break! Get more out of your articles by creating fresh, original content with these best practices: blog.ezinearticles.com/2013/10/best-p…
- Why wait for old keywords when you can predict them and become the leading authority in your niche? How to: blog.ezinearticles.com/2013/10/how-to…
- Be Kind to Writers Tip #6: Write a review that highlights what you liked about the author and how others will benefit from their work.
- Are you sabotaging your success? blog.ezinearticles.com/2013/10/10-dis…
- Be Kind to Writers Tip #7: Respect the writer’s progress and be supportive. pic.twitter.com/tlprTpldQl
What’s your favorite Tweet from October? Let us know – we’d love to hear from you!