Harness the Awesome Power of Article Templates

The ultimate tool for making your writing faster, easier, and better!

Much of your success with article writing and marketing lies in the number of high-quality, informative, and original articles you have published. Notice the emphasis on high-quality, informative, and original? Nothing trumps these three aspects when it comes to being successful. Skimping on any of them is the sure road to failure. However, next in line is volume. Let’s face it, more published articles means more readers, and more readers means more clicks to your landing page.

That’s where article templates come in. They’re designed to make your article writing faster, easier, and better by providing the ideas and structure you need to quickly create great original articles that are both easy to read and informative. Best of all, they provide the ideas and structure you need to get started and write efficiently.

Watch this video to discover more about the awesome power of article templates:

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

As I mentioned in the video, our article template packages come in two different varieties: the 52 Article Templates Package and the Build-Your-Own Article Template Packages. The first provides 52 assorted templates that have a variety of styles and structures with which to write your articles. The second has a selection of smaller article packages, each with its own theme. You simply pick and choose the packages that are right for you.

Looking to increase your exposure, readership, and landing page visits while at the same time making your writing efforts faster, better, easier, and more enjoyable? Then by all means, get yourself some article templates! :-D You can find them at http://Shop.EzineArticles.com/

Myhox writes:

Yes, Original, informative and high quality contents are the bottomline to get success in internet marketing. One another thing, regular writing and guest posting are also helpful to triumph over the tough competition.

Comment provided September 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Randall Magwood writes:

I think alot of people in small niches could benefit from this pack. In large niches you have alot to talk about, but for beginner writers… they could probably do 1-2 articles a week. From the templates that I’ve seen already, it’s easy to see how this can be increased to 1-2 articles per day. Very powerful.

Comment provided September 20, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I’d like to say that if you use these templates in the beginning, perhaps your first 300-500 articles, then eventually, they become second nature, and they will help you with your writing no matter where you take this skill in the future. Think of them as advanced train-wheels, which don’t slow you down, they just keep you from falling, until you develop the talent, knowledge and experience to create a mind where your article writing becomes like muscle memory – the concept that after so many movements your reflexes take over and act. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to take your article writing to a higher level – I recommend it.

Comment provided September 20, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Gracious Store writes:

May be I give this template atrial and see what I can get out it

Comment provided September 20, 2013 at 11:14 PM

There are many article templates written about on this blog, just search “New Article Template” on this blog’s search feature and try a few of them, you’ll see how efficient they can be.

Comment provided September 20, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Sunil Chadha writes:

Yes, I agree that article template is the awesome power to make your writing faster, easier and better.

Comment provided September 21, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Tracie Martin writes:

I just use the standard format I learned in college. I write an article in about thirty minutes while watching yogabbagabba with my 1 year old. But I am open to new formats.

Comment provided September 23, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Krisz writes:

Interactive and structured article templates are very powerful. It helps authors take their writing skills to the next level while delivering original and high-quality content.

Comment provided September 23, 2013 at 9:39 AM

For me, article templates do leverage your writing style, in a sense that it’ll make your work faster, and better article management. You can save time and effort and improve your writing style.

Also, with the guide of the article template, you can then add a fresh feel to the overall article while adhering to the template, thus making it more unique.

Comment provided September 26, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Great points, Jeemar!

~Vanessa

Karin Stevens writes:

I am just signing on for the first time and getting ready to do some pretty amazing things. It’s great to hear all the good things that are happening here on EzineArticles. I am very excited to get started and think this is going to be the stepping stone that I need to get my business off the ground. I am not a stranger to work and have been working very hard already.

Thanks for all the encouragement. I’ll be back with updates. Thanks again.

Comment provided September 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Hi Karin,

Welcome to the EzineArticles community! We’re happy to have you! If you have any questions on your article writing journey please do not hesitate to ask. We’re here to help you become successful in your article writing and marketing endeavors!

~Vanessa

Timothy Gagnon writes:

I almost always format my articles into 3 main sections : introduction, body, and conclusion. I have been working as a freelance writer for several years now. If you learn how to format your articles it actually makes it easier for you to write articles. Great post!

Comment provided September 30, 2013 at 12:51 PM