Join Our Countdown to the Greatest Writing Pins
The activity on EzineArticles’ Pinterest page is bursting with inspirational quotes, informative graphics, useful writing tools, and much more. So much so that we decided to compile the top 20 pins that have been liked and repinned to share with you! If you’re on Pinterest, feel free to click-through and like or repin any of the following images for motivation now or save them for later.
If you’re not on Pinterest, you should be! Besides promoting your own content on this growing social networking platform, you can use Pinterest to catalogue your article writing ideas, find great content marketing strategies you wouldn’t discover anywhere else, and have fun.
Whether directly related to article writing or containing key elements to your success, check out these great motivational tips and sage advice for writers!
Top 20 Writing Quotes and Inspirational Pins
20. The art of rewriting.
19. Be positive and constructive in your criticism to raise your credibility, instead of lowering it with negativity. “Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.” – Benjamin Franklin
18. Editing matters! Use this Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar Revision Checklist to help your readers see through the smoke.
17. Ruthlessly edit your writing. More isn’t better – sometimes it’s just more.
16. Set an intention: What’s something new you’re going to try today?
15. “If not now, when …” “Write” now! There’s no time like the present.
14. Writing Tip – Latin phrases every writer should know. Do agree with this list?
13. A good reminder. Sometimes you can’t help but want it to be perfect, but then you realize that it’s just the first of many drafts. For now you are laying down the foundations of something beautiful and new. Later you edit and revise it into something greater than before.
12. Write to give your ideas and insights flight. “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.” – Salvador Dali
11. Plan to succeed. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
10. A positive attitude will show in your writing and will help increase your productivity. “For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “All writing problems are psychological problems. Blocks usually stem from the fear of being judged. If you imagine the world listening, you’ll never write a line. That’s why privacy is so important. You should write first drafts as if they will never be shown to anyone.” – Erica Jong
8. Neil Gaiman’s 8 Rules for Writing – great tips from an awesome writer!
7. Let’s start writing today on a positive note, shall we? “Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.” – Ann Bradford
6. Is writing a chore? Choose a niche you are passionate about and enjoy writing! “Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
5. Writing tips from Kurt Vonnegut (Fiction or non-fiction, these tips are great!)
4. When’s the best time to write? “Write” now! “If you wait for inspiration to write you’re not a writer, you’re a waiter.” – Dan Poynter
3. Content writing is like any other training or learning process. Don’t overthink the details, practice, and stick to the path. Once you know all of the rules, then go ahead: break them.
2. Stay inspired – keep writing!
1. You may not be there yet, but you’re one step closer than you were yesterday.
What’s your favorite pin? Have questions about Pinterest? Let us know below!
P.S. Click here to follow us on Pinterest for the latest EzineArticles’ pins and writing repins. And don’t forget to follow the Article Writing Tools board for the latest tools to help you save time, give your efforts a boost, and defeat writer’s block!