Every month @EzineArticles provides useful tidbits of information and training for over 100,000 followers. We’ve gathered some of the best ones from July right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.
Just CLICK on to Retweet.
Motivational Quotes for Expert Authors
- “Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to keep things simple.” – Richard Branson #KISS #writing
- Get motivated. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- Do you agree? “There are two rules for success. 1) Never tell everything you know.” – Roger H. Lincoln pic.twitter.com/RDWYlwhavd
- Just. Keep. #Writing. “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Independence is happiness.” – Susan B. Anthony Retweet if #writing brings you independence!
- Be of value: write with creativity, originality, and quality. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- Have you started your next article today? “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
- A core principle of content marketing and article writing: “Only by giving are you able to receive more than you already have.” – Jim Rohn
- Make a splash in your niche. “If you ain’t making waves, you ain’t kickin’ hard enough.” – Unknown
- Uncover quality by simplifying your writing “… Hack away at the inessentials.” pic.twitter.com/9ED8uoaHnz
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Be positive and constructive in your criticism to raise your credibility, instead of lowering it with negativity. pic.twitter.com/GJORsuxAwY
- Set aside at least 20 minutes today to begin your next article! “What is not started will never get finished.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Is writing a chore? Choose a niche you are passionate about and enjoy writing! pic.twitter.com/PCs4g72zsh
- Be a doer. Take at least 20 minutes today to work towards your goal. “The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.” – Jim Rohn
- Strive for excellence and quality while also learning how (and when!) to accept imperfection. pic.twitter.com/446copa9LZ
- Good failure: Learning from mistakes. Bad failure: Blaming others. Own your failures! Practice, learn, and grow to improve your writing.
- Exercise your critical thinking skills to break through new ideas, topics, and more in your #writing! pic.twitter.com/q9wRN3u19G
- You may not be there yet, but you’re one step closer than you were yesterday. pic.twitter.com/XQ0ZONYb7L
- Work smarter, not harder. What tools do you use to make your writing efforts more effective and efficient? pic.twitter.com/f2HExXSPyA
- One half of a successful content marketing strategy is writing. The other half is promoting it. Share your content!
EzineArticles Inside Information
- #Writing Right: Top resources and guides to prevent obstacles and troubleshoot your article’s problem status: ow.ly/mCC0K
- Get more out of your efforts and save time with these 7 Prewriting questions: ow.ly/n1ZXe pic.twitter.com/DeNsCO8sIc
- Quality content is KING. Don’t get lost in the details and stay on the proven path to writing success in 7 steps: ow.ly/n67y6
- Find out how you can save tons of time and effort to gain exposure and build your authority in your niche: ow.ly/mSGJE
- In case you missed them, here are 10 posts featuring writing tools and tips that deserve your special attention: ow.ly/mB09q
- Affiliate marketers: Start off on the right foot or reset your content marketing strategy toward success. ow.ly/ncqK7
What’s your favorite Tweet from July? Let us know below!