Article Writing Tips to Retweet: August 2013

Every month @EzineArticles provides hundreds of useful tidbits of information, motivation, and training for over 100,000 followers. We’ve gathered some of the best ones from August right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.

Just CLICK on  to Retweet.

Motivational Quotes for Expert Authors

• When’s the best time to write? “Write” now! “If you wait for inspiration to write you’re not a writer, you’re a waiter.” – Dan Poynter

• Have fun: get creative today. “Instead of thinking outside the box, get rid of the box.” – Deepak Chopra pic.twitter.com/awTG59G9wd

• Try something new today! “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’re doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills. pic.twitter.com/uBZbKMvmIS

• Appearances can be deceiving! “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison

• Picture your #writing wall in your head and then imagine breaking it! “You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.” – Anonymous

• Don’t hesitate! Commit to #writing now and stick to what you know. “Start where you are. Do what you can. Use what you have.” – Arthur Ashe

• Plan, don’t procrastinate, and just do. “Plan your work for today and every day, and then work your plan.” – Margaret Thatcher

• Those articles won’t write themselves. ;) “If you don’t have what you want; work harder.” – Anonymous pic.twitter.com/3liHGXxv4H

• Save time: Work efficiently and write with passion! “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee

• Passionate writers want what they get: success. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.” – W.P. Kinsella

EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets

EzineArticles Inside Information

• “Information is not knowledge.” – Albert Einstein. How to gather information and convert it into knowledge quickly: bit.ly/1akh4I5

• Turn to the right people who will lift you higher. Click bit.ly/1dIiJqC to discover who and how.

• “Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.” – Dalai Lama. Start on the right path using this guide: blog.ezinearticles.com/2013/07/how-to…

• Punctuation makes an impact! Instantly download your FREE copy of the “Top Punctuation Howlers” bit.ly/14CI517

• If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all! Manage your expert author reputation: ow.ly/nDGFh

What’s your favorite Tweet from August? Let us know below!

P.S. For more posts like this, check out the Article Writing Tips to Retweet category and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest EzineArticles information and training.

richard stadnyk writes:

Yes alot of great tips, any newbies should take these tips and implement them right away. Thank you!

Comment provided August 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Terry Weber writes:

Be interesting! Be positive! Be yourself!

Comment provided August 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Randall Magwood writes:

“When’s the best time to write? “Write” now! “If you wait for inspiration to write you’re not a writer, you’re a waiter.” – Dan Poynter”

Love this one.

Comment provided August 30, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Gracious Store writes:

I likes this Try something new today! “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’re doomed if you don’t try.” by Beverly Sills

Comment provided August 31, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Trying something when tweeting is a wonderful thing. However, the less size comments need to be accurate and sharp message. Just like a dialogue.

Comment provided September 1, 2013 at 12:09 AM

D.RaghavendraRao writes:

A writer should not relay upon his mood to write a literary work. He should himself inspire to start writing. Mood related writings often end up in middle way and writer has to wait till previous mood is restored to resume writing. Therefore mood related writing is not advisable to any writer. He should adjust frame of his mind to acquire required mood to write as and when he wants.
D.RaghavendraRao

Comment provided September 1, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Terry Weber writes:

I am a writer. I am also an artist. I approach both painting and writing in a similar way. Let me explain what I mean. A painting starts with a blank canvas, and an idea, a vision in my head-my mind. An article starts with a blank piece of paper, in the same way as a painting, it is also an idea, a vision in my head of what I want to say. When I am painting I first set the scene by laying the groundwork: the sky, then the horizon. I work from back to front with the details of the painting, trees, people, etc., to be put later, in the foreground as the finishing touches of the painting.

When I write an article first I set the scene, I lay the groundwork in my mind – by thinking about it. When I start to write, I explain where my thoughts are, then I indicate where I will go with the article, that is, I write a brief summary of the article. Next, I explain the steps needed to clarify my ideas by adding more details and more details with an explanation, (this is the “foreground” of my “word painting.” Then I offer the reader the conclusion, the final point of my article which is the same as or very similar to the summery I wrote at the beginning of the article. Then, after some artistic touch-up (of a painting) and some careful re-writing of my article, my reader has the complete “picture.” I am done and I add my signature to the painting and to the article:
Terry L. Weber

Comment provided September 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and the
rest of the website is really good.

Comment provided June 4, 2014 at 7:39 PM