Content marketing is now more important than ever in managing an online presence.
While strategies like blogging and social media are must-haves in today’s content marketing world, article writing is an incredible strategy that will take your efforts to the next level. Article writing will give your efforts an advantage to get ahead of the competition, increase exposure, and create an authoritative brand that delivers long-term results.
Although I like to believe so, writing isn’t for everyone. If you lack passion for your niche, don’t have a good grasp on English grammar, or are unwilling to share your incredible insights in the form of informative articles, then no – article writing isn’t for you. However, if you have the passion, the patience, and the willingness to improve your writing skills, then article writing is absolutely for you and we’ll help you get started.
Discover how to write great articles using the How to Create Quality Content in 7 Steps graphic as your guide! Simply click on the graphic below to view in a new window and then click the image to zoom in or out.
How to Create Quality Content in 7 Steps
Your audience wants quality content. Avoid getting lost in the details and stay on the proven path to writing success with these 7 steps.
- Know your audience’s needs, wants, goals, and obstacles
- Brainstorm solutions
- Form an original hypothesis (a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of its truth)
- Research what has been and is being said by credible sources
- Consider what’s not being said
- Choose a format that best suits the topic
- List all the main points
- Organize related ideas together
- Create sub headings
- Be creative
- Lead with originality
- Deliver quality
- Trim 10% of your article
- Remove redundant content
- Review for holes in logic
- Commonly misused words
- Punctuation (especially apostrophes and commas)
- Sentence structure, run-on sentences, and awkward syntax
- Excessive parentheticals in the form of parentheses, commas, and hyphens
- Ask a family member, friend, or peer to review your work
- Read and repeat any steps as needed
- Log in to your My.EzineArticles.com account
- Select the Write & Edit tab
- Select “Submit New Article” from the left-navigation menu
New to EzineArticles.com? Click here to get started with your free Expert Author membership.
Want more great article writing and content marketing tips? Subscribe to EzineArticles’ free Blog Alerts at http://EzineArticles.com/blog-alerts/
- The Anatomy of the Perfect Article [Learn more]
- 5 Steps to Gutting Your First Draft [Learn more]
- Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar Revision Checklist [Learn more]
Want to share this image? Simply copy/paste the code from below into your blog or website.
<a href="https://img.ezinearticles.com/blog/how-to-create-quality-content.jpg"><img src="https://img.ezinearticles.com/blog/how-to-create-quality-content.jpg" title="The Anatomy of the Perfect Article"></a>