“[The] beginning is the most important part of any work….” — Plato, The Republic
Getting started is the hardest part. Perhaps it’s because of a lack of resources, not knowing where to begin, or even a fear of failure.
That’s where you can alleviate and reassure your readers: Hindsight is 20/20.
Have you ever heard someone say, “If I could start over again, then I’d …”? Whether it’s the result of failure or innovation, successful individuals re-tune and improve their processes to increase speed, skill sets, and even to derive pleasure. One might even say that success is born from the constant reinvention of process – a cyclic beginning.
Use the example of your beginning to help shape and influence the positive start of others. For your next article, use the How to Start Article Template to show your readers the steps for their next beginning.
How to Start Article Template
- Establish Your Topic: Pick a “beginning” or “starting out” topic that’s relevant to readers in your niche. Starting out can be as basic as ensuring you have particular tools before you begin a task. It can also include advanced topics, like performing particular actions in a chronological sequence.
- Introduction: In 1-2 sentences, describe what starting out felt like – did you feel confident, scared, or even excited about your prospects? Use this emotion as a compelling, relevant hook for your readers. Next, did your plan work or did you discover any invaluable lessons the hard way? Tie this into how and why your step-by-step recommendations will benefit the reader.
- Chronological List: Write step-by-step instructions in sequential order to help your readers start off on the right foot. Keep each step succinct while painting a clear image of the step or process.
- Tip: Whether it’s a caution or a last piece of advice, tie it all together with one last cohesive tip. Perhaps it’s reiterating the importance of a step or tool. It could even be motivational, like staying determined, patient, or maintaining quality.
- Conclusion: End on a positive note that will inspire your readers to spring into action now that they have a great step-by-step process to begin their journey.
Ease the process of starting out for your readers by using this article template. In doing so, you’ll be able to create an article that benefits your readers as well as builds exposure, credibility, and traffic for yourself.
Take the guesswork out of writing articles with the EzineArticles’ 52 interactive Article Templates on PDF. Click here to easily begin building a quality, original article portfolio today.