Revive Your Background with EzineArticles’ NEW Wallpapers

Download EzineArticles’ 6 New Wallpapers

These original wallpapers can help you stay motivated and focused in your article writing efforts. Download one or all of them and let us know which wallpaper is your favorite!

Downloadable Set Your Thoughts in Motion Wallpaper:

Downloadable The Sky’s the Limit Wallpaper:

Downloadable The Write Frequency Wallpaper:

Downloadable Season Your Writing Wallpaper:

Downloadable Refresh and Take a Dip Wallpaper:

Downloadable Thankful for Articles Wallpaper:

You can find more EzineArticles-themed wallpapers on My.EzineArticles.com. Visit the Wallpapers section of your Resources tab.

Get psyched and enjoy your new EzineArticles background. What’s your favorite? Let us know in the comments section below!

Showrav Hauqe writes:

Thanks mate for your post and for your work.

Comment provided November 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Refresh and take a dip :o)

It was THE SKY’S THE LIMIT that took my attention at first but that sky looks a bit ominous… and no stars :o(

all of them are great ideas

GA

Comment provided November 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM

The Guy writes:

The sky’s the limit is my first choice. Maybe you have to look a little bit higher Grazina to reach for the stars?

Comment provided November 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Not really, The Guy, I am quite happy close to Mama Gaia, and my broomstick is just an old model…
By the way, I believe that what you reach for and what you get is determined by the quality of your thoughts, not by overcoming physical distances ;o)

Jean Kearsley writes:

I was initially charmed by the “Refresh and Take a
Dip” idea. Whenever I have occasion to abandon word processing for handwriting, I prefer fountain pens for the sensuous way they flow ideas onto paper. Also, as a woodturner (which my spouse defines as “going down to the basement and making expensive sawdust”), I enjoy creating pens like this from beautiful materials. However…

I realized that if I used this motif as wallpaper, I would be continually, if subliminally, irked by the perception that the cap of the pen is on backwards! Everyone I’ve ever known who actually uses such a pen replaces the cap so the clip is pointing upward, on the same side of the barrel as the top of the nib. Otherwise the tip of the clip rubs against the web between your thumb and forefinger, quickly turning that sensuous experience into an irritating one.

I suppose the composer of this image thought it better balanced, somehow, with the clip in the opposite position. I’m afraid, though, that in this instance, function trumps form. Any chance of getting a revised version?

Comment provided November 7, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Fred Thornton writes:

I am especially impressed with “The Sky is the Limit”, as I certainly believe that to be a truth. Thank you for providing these backgrounds for us, we all need motivation sometimes.

Comment provided November 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Randall Magwood writes:

The “Season Your Writing” wallpaper is my favorite.

Comment provided November 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Showrav Hauqe writes:

I bookmarked this post.

Comment provided November 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM

When it comes to writing; “The Sky is Not the Limit, only the Ground is!”

GREAT WALLPAPER Images – Thanks!

Comment provided November 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Sanju kmr writes:

Season Your Writing is looking nice….lovely Wallpapers….Thanks Ezine Article

Comment provided November 8, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Salihu S Dikko writes:

The stay motivated and focused, with the down able are gifts given to us to benefit from. Motivation and focusing must always go together, in order for the aim and objective of any needing project to be achieved. while, I am thanking you and your team for coming up with such packages, I have taken proper note of this blog to be visited again to implement action on it, later in the year.

Comment provided November 9, 2012 at 1:28 AM

patricia gaines writes:

Thanks for the lessons and support.. I like The Sky’s the limit.

Comment provided November 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM