EzineArticles Asks: What Tools Do You Want?

The Right Tools Can Make All the Difference

In yesterday’s post, we featured the top 7 article writing tools and resources you can find right here on EzineArticles.

In addition to these great tools and resources, there are hundreds of others available on the Internet to make your article writing efforts easier and yield a higher ROI. Which brings us to today’s “EzineArticles Ask” discussion point:

First, consider what tools you use as well as what would make your efforts, by a large or small degree, easier.

Next, share what article writing tool you would like to see next in the comments section of this post!

We look forward to the discussion and perhaps even a little debate because you never know what you might inspire next.

naba writes:

I’m quite content with the MS-Words

Comment provided November 30, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Vijay Mishra writes:

I want to re-write content tools.

Comment provided November 30, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Hi Vijay,

Please keep in mind that we only accept 100% original and unique works, so we would not provide tools in order to re-write your content. For tips on repurposing your content the right way please visit: http://blog.EzineArticles.com/2012/04/repurpose-content-with-purpose-and-accuracy.html

~Vanessa

S. I. Green writes:

I think the spell-checker should be a bit updated.

Comment provided November 30, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Randall Magwood writes:

I think there should be a program that detects whether or not people who use my content on my site – that actually leaves my signature box at the end of the article.

Comment provided December 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Julia writes:

I would highly agree with you that writing articles and submitting it to EzineArticles is highly beneficial. Not specifically only for getting traffic to your site. I actually don’t regard the traffic from my articles as real and targeted. But I am much more into the links. Off course there would be some of them that could be interested in your service or program you promote. But getting 1 backlink from EzineArticles, is like getting 100 backlinks from articlesbase/ goarticles. THAT is how much authority it has. From what I have seen: Sites with only 2 links from 1 ezine article, ranks #6, #7 and #4 out of competitive search phrases some from nearly 3 million search results. Absolutely phenomenal!

Comment provided January 8, 2013 at 2:42 PM