Celebrating EzineArticles’ 13th Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Expert Authors!

Since November 1999, EzineArticles.com has been built one article at a time, day after day, year after year, for over a decade. We are proud to be the home of the most passionate Expert Authors of hundreds of different niches from around the world.

Join us in our celebration by watching the Article Life Cycle, our little tribute to our 450,000+ Expert Authors submitting original, quality articles.

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

With tens of thousands of new articles submitted every month, serving as a trusted source of content for all of the stakeholders engaged with our site is our continued goal.

Who are the stakeholders? Among them you can count the millions of unique visitors we welcome monthly as well as the publishers and subscribers of our 100,000+ RSS feeds plus 700+ email alert lists designed to announce every new article posted to over 100,000 permission-based members/publishers.

That’s why, for every article you write and submit to EzineArticles.com, our team tends to it with great care, no matter your membership level. Every single article is reviewed by an Associate Editor and a Quality Control Editor, which ensures your articles will provide value for readers as well as publishers and ultimately help you achieve your goals.

It has been an honor for my team and I to work with the hundreds of thousands of Expert Authors who contribute their quality, original articles.

On behalf of the entire EzineArticles team: Happy Anniversary!

Click here to watch our Expert Authors submit their articles in real time.

Fred Thornton writes:

Congratulation on your 13th Anniversary! Keep up the good work.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Sasangka writes:

Congratulations. Happy 13th Anniversary! I’m so impressed of your good work.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Congratulations on a great run and may you have many more years of growth and success!!!

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Congratulations! That’s quite an accomplishment.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Craig Wallin writes:

Congratulation to Chris and all the crew that work so hard to make it so easy for authors to gain visibility, click-throughs and new prospects for their products and services. After seeing all the major improvements that have been rolled out in just the last year, I wonder what you could possibly do that would top it.
Stay tuned!
P.S. That real-time map of article submissions from around the world is amazing.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Happy anniversary EzineArticles. I join youn in celebration as an author who has published on your site since about 2008, albeit in and out. Have a great celebration and to all other authors, happy posting!

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Randall Magwood writes:

Glad to be apart of EzineArticles. I hope my time will come where i’m still in business 10 years from now.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Julia harwood writes:

Congratulations, that is quite an achievement. I am so glad to be part of this community. I love writing articles it makes me feel like I am making a difference.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Here’s from an absolute newbie. Thanks for the daily notes on submitting an article. I am learning. Wow! since 1999. It surely takes real passion to be doing this. A heartfelt thank you for providing a platform for passionate writers globally. Best wishes on your anniversary and the years beyond.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Miriam writes:

Happy Anniversary Ezine! It’s a honor to be a part of your site.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Feels great to be part of the Ezine success.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Alevoor Rajagopal writes:

“one article at a time, day after day, year after year, for over a decade”

Not a joke and not as simple as it may sound today. I fully acknowledge the consistent hard work that has gone into making this possible. Authors like me do keep contributing regularly but it is the persistent determination with lots of dedication and vision that is seeing our great ezine marching to the 14th year.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I am very happy to say that many of my original articles, those I’d posted back in 2005 and 2006 are still pulling and bringing traffic today. I would have never gotten anywhere near that type of shelf life in any other venue – I am completely convinced of that. Time well spent, a worthy investment on my part. I cannot thank you at EzineArticles enough.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 10:18 PM

subhash writes:

Wish a happy anniversary.

Comment provided November 19, 2012 at 11:57 PM

subhash writes:

Congratulation on anniversary to EzineArticles and pray to success again.

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Congrats on your 13th year! Really cute video!

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM

V K Rajagopalan writes:

Congratulations EzineArticles on your 13th anniversary.

I am glad to be an expert author at EzineArticles since 2007.

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Shashank Jha writes:

Congratulations! You have come a long way and so have all the Ezine expert writers. Keep up the run and aim for nothing less than Golden Jubilee.

Happy 13th Anniversary… :)

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Wonderful when we look back on the achievements and contributions made in the world of ezine article .
Best wishes on the 13th anniversary.

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Congratulations Ezine. It has been 13 fruitful years. Wish you many more to come.

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Wisdom Emamuzo Peter writes:

Congratulations! I know the next 13 year shall a great success. Thanks to all the team of authors that contributed to this success.

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Newman Enyioko writes:

Congratulation to Chris and EzineArticles team on the occasion of their 13th Anniversary. You have been doing wonderful works in publication issues. Keep it up.

Passionately see to it that my articles are published as I am ever ready to bombard your team with contemporary articles.

Remain highly committed as usual.

Newman Enyioko, Nigeria

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 5:50 AM

My heartfelt Congratulations as well.

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 6:19 AM

Noel Villarosa writes:

Wishing you more success and congrats on your 13th year.

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Bhimarao Sathyanarayanan writes:

Dear Sirs,

On this 13th anniversary, let me congratulate all the expert authors for having chosen the best magazine for conveying their thoughts. I hope to be an author for another 25 years to improve and exhibit my writing talents through EzineArticles.com

Dr Bhimarao.Sathyanarayanan

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Claire A. writes:

Happy anniversary EzineArticles!! Thanks for your great service and wishing you many more years of business success!

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Salihu S Dikko writes:

Congratulations with complete happiness for clocking 13 solid years of hard work, commitments, improving the lots of so many people in and out of Ezine community world wide. Here is wishing Ezine community and all within the community and all yet to join, happy many returns. We are not only proud to be part of you, we happy to be addressed Expert Authors.

Comment provided November 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Ali Raza writes:

Congratulations :)

Cheers

Comment provided November 21, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Angela Linton writes:

Congratulations :)

Comment provided November 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Arnel Bautista writes:

Congratulations on your 13th anniversary! Goodluck and may God bless you always Guys and EzineArticles.

Cheers!

Comment provided November 22, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Arnel Bautista writes:

Happy 13th Anniversay. Keep up the good works guys!

Comment provided November 22, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Thank you all for your kind wishes and congratulations! :-)

Comment provided November 23, 2012 at 10:08 AM

leon noone writes:

G’Day Chris and all at EzineArticles,

You’re a major component of our B2B marketing. I’m delighted that you’ve been so successful.

Just one small concern. Please take care that you don’t line extend too much. I haven’t found many of the recent changes as valuable as you seem to have expected.

Please continue to do well what you do far better than anyone else: article marketing.

If Cole Porter were still around, he’d find a way to include you in the lyrics of “You’re the Top.”

And, of course, make sure you have fun.

Best Wishes