Goal-Setting Article Template

Meet Your Writing Goals With This Goal-Setting Article Template

One of the keys to getting anywhere in life is setting a goal. If your goal is to get from “A” to “B,” there are a few things you need to know first in order to get to “B.”

Which direction is it? What milestones must you achieve before you can get there? What’s holding you back?

Once you’ve established what’s in between you (“A”) and your goal (“B”), you’re much more likely to find a way to get there.

Goal setting is a powerful exercise because it gets us thinking about our ideal future and what we need to do to make that ideal future a reality.

There are goal-oriented milestones in every niche. Use your unique experience and keen insights as an expert to write your own goal-setting articles. Here’s how:

• Introduction – Your niche offers dozens of goals, big and small. In your introduction, consider what you can accomplish by setting goals and share it by explaining the benefits of setting goals in your niche.

• List of Goals – Make a list of goals and offer how each goal can be achieved using your experience and insight. A goal is only effective if there’s actual thought and planning – don’t forget to convey that fact to your readers!

• Body Paragraphs – Provide a descriptive timeline pinpointing milestones for each goal. Then recommend how often each goal should be evaluated and explain how to measure the success of the goals.

• Conclusion – Recap the goals in your conclusion.

This article template is a quick resource to help you share your expertise in a new and exciting way with your readers. Give it a try!

Want more article templates? Increase your exposure and your article library simultaneously by downloading EzineArticles’ 52 interactive Article Templates on PDF. Click here for more details!

Have you written an article using the goal-setting style? Share your article and experiences in the comments section below.

View next post
View previous post

Randall Magwood writes:

I talk a lot about setting goals in my niche and I can honestly say that this is a good template to emulate and use for my readers and subscribers. Thanks for the template!

Comment provided October 1, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Salihu S Dikko writes:

The template is considered very nice to individuals as well as every business entity. Both have goals set in place, either small, big,short or long terms goals, hoped to be achieved within the time framed.The template will assist one much better in the achieving the set goal. As it relates to the expert Authors, it will fasten and facilitate solving the traditional habits of many that after setting the goals later dump them in the dustbin or better still, they forget that such goals were ever set, there by defeating the initial aim and objective of such a set.

Comment provided October 1, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Nolan Wilson writes:

Setting goals is the only way to measure your success and failure in a tangible way. Just like setting your agenda for the week, setting goals, both short term and long term is a great measuring stick for determining if you are on track and growing personally and as a business.

Comment provided October 1, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Gary Daly writes:

Great template and some very useful information on goals. Goal Setting is my niche and I love to learn from experts in this field too. In my experience, your success statement (i.e. your goal) must be measurable, determinable and must be definable. For instance, a lot of people say they want success. What does success mean to you? Define what it means!

My first article on goals was published last week >> http://ezinearticles.com/?Money-Goals-and-Finance-Goals—Movies-Are-to-Blame!&id=7295871

Happy to connect with any like minded people here :)

Thanks,

Gary

Comment provided October 1, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Phillip Harrison writes:

I subscribe to this type of article writing! It can be a very functional and efficient way to quickly transmit an author’s ides to their audience. The key to success with this type of style would be to make the article flow from paragraph to paragraph. Without a proper cadence and transition from one thought to the next, the reader could lose interest in a “choppy” description without the linking of ideas. Overall it is however a very efficient method of article writing! I will be utilizing it from time to time for sure.

Comment provided October 1, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Terence Bower writes:

I couldn’t agree more! Setting goals aids in removing procrastination from a set of tasks. It allows you to see the end results and gives you a path to get there (if you detail out the tasks). Without goals you only think you know where you are going, but you really have no idea. Goal setting only starts with a thought, maintaining that thought is very difficult for most people, so writing down your goals and the paths you need to take achieve them is what gets you to your goal. Anybody can have goals, but taking the time to achieve them separates the action takers from the dreamers.

Comment provided October 2, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Debbie Thor writes:

I am a very task oriented person and I love to use “to do”
lists. These daily tasks are important to complete but I do agree that the underlying goals need to be articulated. I think many people like myself feel that getting lots of things done equates to success. That is not necessarily the case. Thanks for the great template. It will be put to use.

Comment provided October 2, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Salihu S Dikko writes:

Why I always say that goals setting is considered good, is that, when a set goal is achieved or attained, it goes further to become a stepping stone to some other goals to be achieved. Now, with this initial one, it is a kind of experience that leads one to some several other ones.

Comment provided October 3, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Brian Newton writes:

I think I’ll take my chances with Goal-Setting Article Template.
thank you for your article.

Comment provided October 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Setting goals is one thing, but getting those goals written down on paper will make it that much easier to get them accomplished,especially if you put a time limit on them, thanks for the informative post as always.

Comment provided January 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM