Certificate of Achievement for Expert Authors

Download and Print Your Certificate Today!

You’re proud of your expertise and it shows in your quality, original articles. Your dedication builds your audience’s confidence in your credibility and authenticity, as well as leads to your mounting success.

Take pride in your article writing efforts with an EzineArticles Expert Author Certificate!

We hear about how publishing on EzineArticles.com has helped Expert Authors every day – from building credibility to amplifying their exposure to getting discovered by mainstream magazines and news outlets.

We’re proud of our community of Expert Authors and in return, we have launched our first ever certificate program.

The types of Certificates available include:

• Expert Author – For everyone who has published on EzineArticles.com
  • Platinum Author – For advanced Expert Authors who achieve EzineArticles Platinum level membership
  • Diamond Author – For master Expert Authors who achieve EzineArticles Diamond level membership

If you have achieved any of these levels, here’s how you can print your Certificate:

Go now and print off your Certificate to show off your EzineArticles Expert Author pride! On behalf of EzineArticles, thank you to our thousands of Expert Authors who continue to provide quality, original articles.

Claude Nougat writes:

Thanks, that’s very thoughtful on your part!

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Ivan Aliku writes:

Oh my!!! I think this is a new feature added to EzineArticles. I love this innovation. I’m extremely happy. I would be very proud to flaunt my cert and promote EzineArticles on my blog in my next post. I just downloaded my cert now. Thank you very much @EzineArticles.

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 10:05 AM

irsah writes:

Thank you very much EzineArticles. New features and what a start for the 3rd quarter of 2012. Very thoughtful indeed…

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Thank you for the certificate. I noticed it by accident while reviewing and updating my profile.

I am currently a Basic Plus Expert Author and looking forward to becoming a Diamond Expert Author.

Merlene

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I will also be flaunting my certificate and brazenly wallow (or, the “bask” is the word here) in the limelight it will bring.

This new feature will rock.

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 10:34 AM

That’s a great news. We can also use these certificates on our websites.

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Amber Sharma writes:

Thanks, for such a nice appreciation.. ! I’m very happy. I would be very proud to flaunt my certificate. I just downloaded my certificate now. Thank you very much @EzineArticles.

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Icematikx writes:

I will definitely be printing my certificate off. Who knows how many employers will recognize it in the future :)

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Jobs in Karachi writes:

Great Innovation – Never seen any portal providing these kind of services for their writers. I wish if ezine team sent us as a hard copy then it would memorable for long time :)

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Sean Mantack writes:

It is always nice to receive recognition for your efforts. I am sure that a the other Diamond authors would agree with me on that. I would just like to say I will be proud to print my certificate off and to give EzineArticles a fraction of the free publicity that they have been kind enough to give me ????

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Thanks be to GOD.All the achievement belongs to HIM.Thank you for accepting my article.

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Srdjan Jedan writes:

Coooooll :) :D

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Randall Magwood writes:

Awesome guys. Will good on my bedroom wall.

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Joseph Dabon writes:

Thanks. You never ran out of ideas to make people keep on writing. Marvelous.

But I guess the biggest form of recognition is to get discovered by, as you say, some magazine or publishing outlets.

The best form of certificate is still that with a dollar sign.

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM

venkata writes:

I’ve been online for a long time now..but i haven’t seen such a gesture from anybody else.

this should motivate people to write more :)

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Thanks for your thoughtful appreciation. This makes us more proud and inspired. Thanks also to Ezine team for your support and guidance.

Comment provided September 17, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Hazeline L. writes:

WOW!! Thanks so much for the Recognition! It’s totally unexpected… ;-)

Comment provided September 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM

John writes:

Wow, such a nice feature. This is the best way to give credit to article authors.

Comment provided September 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Vikash Mor writes:

thank you for nice gift, It is motivating gift for the authors.

Comment provided September 18, 2012 at 2:32 AM

nanda banerjee writes:

Thanks a lot.
Wow! You made me speechless. I used to love “My.EzineArticles.com” because it had literally taught me how to express ideas by writing. Before, when i didn’t know about EzineArticles.com, i had no clue how to share my information with others.
It is very exciting to integrate with social networking from all over the world.
But now with the certificate you have boosted my motivation up to sky high.
I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
it’s a pleasant surprise for me.
If you help me to let me know that how do I add my certificate on my website, that would be great.

Comment provided September 18, 2012 at 6:31 AM

asif lone writes:

Thank you EzineArticles.com.

As always on top in commending your Authors. Well done, and keep up the spirit.

Three Cheers!

Comment provided September 18, 2012 at 6:50 AM

ketan singhal writes:

Thanks for giving Rewards.

Comment provided September 18, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Tom Marchant writes:

Thank you! :D

Comment provided September 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Shazia writes:

This is really great news, everyone strives for recognition and if it is from a reputed name like EzineArticles, what should i say, its icing on the cake.

Comment provided September 20, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Robert Kawada writes:

At first I thought it was a bit cheesy to be honest. Now I actually like the recognition. EzineArticles sets apart the high quality articles from everything else, and I’ll be proud to print out my certificate.

Thanks!

Comment provided September 21, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Salihu S Dikko writes:

The development of certificate to expert Authors of your authority is a very good motivation for all lucky enough to be involved.
Sir, can I equally download the certificate? Because, my articles are still in the problem status, awaiting my correction attention, which I hope to get done, by the time I,m through with the articles I hope to submit very soon.

Comment provided September 22, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Salihu S Dikko writes:

My question is: With my submitted articles still in the problem status, can I also print the achieved certificate too? The corrections are hoped to be done, as soon as I finish works on the articles I want to submit soon.

Comment provided September 23, 2012 at 3:41 AM

Hi Salihu,

I’m sorry, however you need to have at least one live article before you are able to print off your Expert Author certificate. A member of our Support Team will be in contact with you regarding your problematic articles.

~Vanessa

Brilliant, thank you for this new service.

Can’t wait to showcase this on my website…

~Good day

Comment provided September 25, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Panzer Kumar writes:

That’s one more reason why we love EzineArticles. By far the best article site, innovative user interface, interesting Achievements and awards and now certification from EzineArticles, that’s really making EzineArticles the best place for writers and readers alike…

Comment provided September 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

really a good news for us!

Comment provided October 16, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Salihu S Dikko writes:

I wish to congratulate all the people attain the success of the certificate achievement as the expert authors with the ezinearticle. However, i equally wish those of us who not have not achieve such a stand a speedy success to achieve same in the near future.

Comment provided December 11, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Sastonepal writes:

It’s a great feature of EzineArticles. I love to hand this certificate to my bedroom.

Comment provided July 3, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Salihu S Dikko writes:

I still need help of the support team,regarding my problematic articles, so that I can at least get one live article to enable me print off my expert Author certificate, as recently done by so many Authors.

Comment provided July 7, 2014 at 3:54 AM

Hi Salihu,
We suggest you contact our Member Support Team for further assistance. http://ezinearticles.com/contact.html