Share Your Articles on LinkedIn

Want to Amplify Your Exposure Even More?

Connect your Twitter account to your LinkedIn account so that every time you post to Twitter, your posts will automatically be shared with your LinkedIn network.

What should you share? Your recently published articles of course! Why? Quality, informative content is one of the most reliable conduits to building valuable relationships, credibility, and exposure.

Sharing your articles with your LinkedIn network will easily amplify your efforts and sharing your articles automatically makes it even easier.

Here’s how to automatically syndicate your articles from EzineArticles to Twitter to LinkedIn!

First, connect your Twitter account to your My.EzineArticles.com account to allow your articles to be automatically posted to Twitter (if you haven’t already):

1. Log into your My.EzineArticles.com account
  2. Select the gray Twitter icon next to your profile photo (if you’re not logged into your Twitter account, it will require you to log in to authorize the application).

Next, connect your Twitter account to your LinkedIn Account:

1. Log into your LinkedIn.com profile
  2. Click on the Twitter icon below the field you share updates
  3. In the pop-up window, log into your Twitter account using your Twitter credentials (if you’re not already logged in to Twitter) and then select “Authorize App”
  4. Choose your preferred settings and then select “Save Settings”

Finally, write and submit your next set of quality, original articles! Once published, your articles will automatically be shared with your Twitter followers and LinkedIn network.

Have you tried LinkedIn?

LinkedIn targets professionals who want to expand their professional network, research people and companies, reconnect with past employers and associates, as well as build networking relationships with potential customers and those who influence potential customers. It builds a solid networking base uncluttered and unfettered by superfluous information and has helped millions of users find success in their professional lives. Here are a few tips for optimizing your LinkedIn usage:

• Complete your profile, i.e., photo, summary experience, contact information, etc.
  • Search for people, anyone and everyone, you already know to add to your contacts.
  • Clean up your LinkedIn Profile URL by removing the numbers.
  • Join groups with active and constructive conversations.
  • Regularly share relevant updates, such as articles, that reflect your credibility and expertise!

Connect your My.EzineArticles.com, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts today to keep your followers and your professional network up-to-date and to build meaningful relationships.

Do you use LinkedIn? Are your accounts connected? How else do you use social networking sites in your article writing efforts? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts.

For more information on harnessing the power of social networking, click here!

Online Jobs writes:

After publishing a article I use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and LinkedIn to share this article in these social networking sites.

Comment provided August 13, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Ulki Goswami writes:

Can we have a linkedin share button for ezines blogs?

Comment provided August 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Hi Ulki,

Thank you for the suggestion! You will see this implemented in the very near future so stay tuned. :)

~Vanessa

Ulki Goswami writes:

Thanks Vanessa!
Just saw that the new LinkedIn share button and used it to share this blog post on my LinkedIn account.

I haven’t connected my Twitter account with my LinkedIn account because I share only professional posts on LinkedIn and I do not want my entire Twitter feed to be visible on LinkedIn. But now the problem is solved as I can directly share on LinkedIn.

Would be great if we can have a LinkedIn share button among the article sharing options.

Randall Magwood writes:

Awesome strategy. I’ve always been one to “create” the medium as opposed to using a pre-existing medium. Basically meaning that I would rather create my own social marketing site, as opposed to participating on a pre-existing, popular one. But this idea of sharing my content on LinkedIn is something that I will definitely consider. Seems easy, and seems like something that can make me more money. Thanks.

Comment provided August 13, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Albert writes:

Although I know a little bit about this activity, however you polished my knowledge on this. I thank you for that.

Comment provided August 13, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Vijay Mishra writes:

My twitter account is already connect to LinkedIn account and also face book and MySpace, so I would like to say everyone that you can connect to your facebook and myspase account also.

Comment provided August 14, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Vijay Khosla writes:

A great system to facilitate sharing of your articles on different social networking sites!

Thanks

Comment provided August 14, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Terry Chestnutt writes:

Nice idea. Thanks for the techie side of it.

Comment provided August 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Kaz Hustle writes:

Hey! Just joined this awesome website, and I’m wondering exactly how to share any article I write with my Facebook, Twitter, etc.. Or, will it automatically share it for me because I have linked all of my social networks already??

Comment provided August 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Hi Kaz,

Welcome to EzineArticles! In order to share your articles using Facebook and Twitter we suggest reviewing a recent post we did on the topic here: http://blog.EzineArticles.com/2012/05/share-your-articles-on-facebook-and-twitter.html

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our Member Support Team using the ‘Contact Us’ button within your My.EzineArticles account.

~Vanessa

Rahman Mehraby writes:

Recently Twitter and LinkedIn have stopped this agreement between them and you cannot see the latest tweets in your account.

However, this was a very good tactic to update your LinkedIn account status and share your content on LinkedIn too. I used to use this method for years.

Comment provided August 18, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Pierre writes:

What is the advantage of this service? Like that I do not have to post it manually?

Comment provided August 21, 2012 at 8:15 AM

kurti writes:

i agree with mr rahman , even i used to do this, Facebook do to linkedin and linkedin do to twitter… now it is blocked i guess. i feel there should be a plugin or a software which can share on almost all accounts , some third software would be great to have.

Comment provided September 15, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Kara Nelson writes:

I decide to open a LinkedIn account now!

Comment provided October 16, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Kyra Hunt writes:

Thanks, very much for this information. Setting up all of my bookmarking, and this helped a great deal.

Comment provided March 1, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Douglas Rugh writes:

The best way to share articles on LinkedIn is to use the Sharing Bookmarklet directly from your browser.

Getting the Bookmarklet
-Click Tools at the bottom of your homepage.
-Click the Sharing Bookmarklet tab at the top of the page.
-Drag and drop the Share on LinkedIn button to your browser toolbar to install.

Comment provided September 5, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I like your article. Thanks for your tips and strategy.

Comment provided January 12, 2014 at 5:41 AM

William writes:

Wow, such spectacular words! In my point of view, mostly Free standing articles are great but don’t write trite crap to sell BS trinkets online and think that will suffice, it won’t. Don’t cheat reader with shallow content, and expect kudos, or social networking “pluses” or likes.

If people have no knowledge of a topic, study up, or shut up. Don’t fake it, it’s just wasting reader’s time. We always strictly hate spam and duplicate content. Write your story or article and share here, then get instant backlink at Mspidy the social media site !

Thanks have a great day
Akshay william, (Process associate – Mspidy)

Comment provided January 21, 2014 at 2:49 AM