Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from July right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
Article Writing and Ideas
- Proofread! See your articles from your reader’s perspective and deliver a great experience.
- It’s not rocket surgery. Maintain your credibility; avoid mixing metaphors.
- When referencing content, ensure your words take center stage. Quotes should supplement your work – not vice versa.
- Use the proper capitalization and spelling of brand names. Using an incorrect version questions your credibility.
- English not your primary language? Hiring a native English speaker to review or ghostwrite your articles can be effective!
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Q: What is a Resource Box? A: The section below your article for your name, 2 self-serving links, & call to action.
- Why write quality articles? To create viral content that links back to your site, qualifies visitors, & builds your brand!
- Q: Can I also post articles from my website on EzineArticles? A: Yes, provided you own the content exclusively.
- Pasting your article into the submission form via Microsoft Word? Use the Paste From Word button in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Keyword Usage Pet Peeve: keyword phrase + location (e.g. article writing New York) = grammatically incorrect and sloppy.
- There are SO many categories! No problem; pick the best & our editors can reassign it if there’s a better one :)
- Resource Box Tip: Use a complete site URL (“www.example.com”) so it’s still active when publishers pick it up!
- Readers love traveling, but hate broken promises. When using a location, provide why the location is relevant.
- For faster article reviews, use headers, appropriate punctuation, and paragraph breaks so your article is easy to follow.
- Fashion Deals for 2008 Q: Is this “evergreen”? A: No. Timeless articles never go out of style. Skip the date.
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Feeling empowered is an incredible motivator to take action. Discover how to empower your readers at http://ow.ly/c6Mpm
- How can anyone learn English when colon means a punctuation mark and part of the digestive tract? http://ow.ly/bVmOl
- Success is not an overnight endeavor. Reach each milestone by overcoming these obstacles http://ow.ly/c0QSP
- Increase your productivity using the new MyEzineArticles mobile app available for iPhone & iPod Touch http://ow.ly/cp0iC
- Avoid the downward spiral effect of repetitive content. Discover how: http://ow.ly/c8sRZ
- You’re an author, so you have to write, right? First you have to think! Terry Weber’s insights at http://ow.ly/c2N8g
- Your goals are our No. 1 concern. Meet EzineArticles’ Editorial Manager to discover why: http://ow.ly/bVjrI
- Nancy Nicolazzo gives words of encouragement to fellow Expert Authors at http://ow.ly/cp2qo
- Yesterday’s Premium subscribers waited only 6.2 hours in queue for article review. Sign up today! http://is.gd/miLwQA
- Use Expert Author Bruce Hoag’s method to write articles with great value for your audience at http://ow.ly/ceYL4
What’s your favorite Tweet from July? Let us know in the comments section below!