Greatness Is a Daily Pursuit

Meet Vanessa, EzineArticles Editorial Manager

Staying motivated, pushing boundaries, and expanding your article portfolio with quality content amplifies your exposure, builds your brand, and increases your credibility as an authority in your niche. In turn, your articles create a higher demand for you and your organization.

Ensuring you’re able to achieve your goals is where Vanessa, EzineArticles Editorial Manager and the Editorial Team step up to deliver results.

Vanessa brings years of experience to the Editorial Team. “We strive daily to ensure that our members’ articles are able to achieve maximum exposure and drive highly targeted traffic back to their website or blog,” she said. Motivated to deliver member satisfaction, Vanessa’s leadership focuses on effective performance, learning, and development of the Editorial Team.

How Does the Editorial Team Benefit You?

You want to increase your credibility without risk to your brand and your organization. Vanessa and her team are ready to help you achieve your goals by preventing roadblocks (e.g. errors or confusing content) from reaching readers and publishers. Here’s how:

When you submit your articles, they’re reviewed to determine whether they will help you achieve your goals and if they will provide a good user-experience. Backed by data and experience, the Editors use the Editorial Guidelines, which were designed to help you improve the quality of your articles, increase your reach, and amplify your online presence.

“I always stay up-to-date on what’s trending in the marketplace,” Vanessa commented. “Our members expect clear and informative direction when seeking assistance, which is a key area in maintaining, and updating our Editorial Guidelines.”

Should Vanessa and her team find any discrepancies or content that will tarnish your credibility or impede you from reaching your goals, they will inform you of the problematic area and are ready to provide solutions.

Vanessa’s leadership of this diverse team of experienced Editors encourages flexibility in a constantly-evolving environment. She motivates the team to perform efficiently, effectively, and above all else benefit the Expert Author by ensuring a quality experience for the end-user.

Vanessa’s Story

Over-brimming with positivity, Vanessa is passionate about people and sensitive to other’s needs. Raised in the beautiful country of Costa Rica, Vanessa moved to Midwestern U.S. to be closer to family and attend college. Vanessa has a wealth of diverse hobbies, including reading, lively discussions, outdoor activities, and horseback riding. “Some of my fondest memories of my childhood included being on the back of a horse,” she said. “I loved and still love animals, and horseback riding is at the top my list.”

A morning person who loves dogs and whose dream vacation would be sailing around the Greek Isles, Vanessa is self-motivated and believes in the abilities of others.

“I’m passionate about what I do, so having the motivation to come to work and do my job daily is a no brainer,” Vanessa said. “I love working with people, helping them see and reach new levels to which they previously didn’t think they were capable of is a rush. Pushing people out of their comfort zones in order to reach greatness is a daily pursuit, because if you’re comfortable, you’re not growing!”

Thank you, Vanessa, for sharing a little about yourself and the Editorial Team with the EzineArticles community. Stay tuned for Vanessa’s top tips from the Editorial Team as she settles into the EzineArticles Blog! Have a question or comment for Vanessa? Feel free to share it in the comments section below.

It’s nice to meet you Vanessa! Thank you for your efforts to make EzineArticles a very good platform for sharing ideas and facts

Comment provided July 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Terry Chestnutt writes:

Sounds real good. Best of success. No doubt it is a no brainer too.

Comment provided July 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Martin Helm writes:

I love that – “if you’re comfortable you’re not growing”.

A brilliant reminder to challenge ourselves every day.

Great to meet you, Vanessa.

Welcome

Comment provided July 5, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your kind words and warm welcome! Challenging ourselves daily can be difficult, but the benefits far outweigh the ‘perceived’ difficulty.

~Vanessa

Randall Magwood writes:

Hello Vanessa, it’s nice to meet you. I’m confident that you will brings lots of jewels and insights to the editorial team.

Comment provided July 5, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Welcome Vanessa,

Nice to hear about your favorite vacation – which is certainly a doable goal – and your attitude about writing.

Comment provided July 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Electra Ford writes:

Hi Vanesaa,

I appreciate the editorial’s turn around time. I am notified within a week that my articles have been accepted.

Thanks Vanessa and editorial team.

Comment provided July 6, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Being great is a daily pursuit indeed, and its great to see Vanessa is up for the challenge!

Comment provided July 6, 2012 at 12:22 AM

vmm.milic writes:

Thank you for sharing, Vanessa.
I found myself in the comfort zone while reading what you say, although I am trying to push the boundaries. A bit of time managing would welcome me, but hopefully, with the help of people such as you, I will grow.

Comment provided July 6, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Hi VMM,

You are right, effective time management is key in order to reach the goals we set for ourselves. It will be important for you to find those ‘time wasters’ in your day and eliminate them in order to reach success! The Editorial Team is here to help you reach your goals.

~Vanessa

Frank Mosley writes:

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your report, I can’t tell you how much it made me more comfortable in knowing that you enjoy what your doing, and your willingness to help others.

So thank you very much.

Keep on keeping up the great work.

Frank

Comment provided July 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM

kerala temples writes:

Thanks very much for a lot of great thoughts and for inspiring me to think about this.

Comment provided July 7, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Andrea Marshall writes:

Hi Vanessa,

I love reading about people who seize and savor their life. I’ll bet there are a lot of people who trust and love you. But when I finished reading the article, I starting thinking about what other people’s ideas of greatness are, and how they incorporate that into their daily life. Hmmm…I feel a discussion topic brewing.

Comment provided July 7, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Elie Striplet writes:

I got to admit it takes quit awhile to get your article reviewed and get accepted, especially for a newbie like me. In order for a new guy like me to get his article reviewed and accepted within a week or so. I have to write a lot more articles. But that’s all good though, since your site is a high ranking site it worth the wait.

Comment provided July 9, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Bonnie Moss writes:

Your enthusiasm is contagious. Keep it up!

Comment provided July 13, 2012 at 10:53 AM

K.David writes:

Thank you for sharing, Vanessa.
a lot of great thoughts and for inspiring me to think about this. so thank you very much. Keep on keeping up the great work.

Comment provided July 13, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Salihu S Dikko writes:

While I welcome you on board, as one that heads the Support Team, I am very or we are very happy to have a person like you with chains of experience to take others by their hands to the promise land. I wish you and your colleagues in the team constant successes. I wouldn’t know, but I want to say that I am the happiest person to be relating with you gurus: the Support Team.

Comment provided October 12, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Hassan Zutell writes:

nice to meet Vanessa here!

Comment provided October 22, 2012 at 9:42 PM

phuong zee writes:

Keep on keeping up the great work!
Love you