Pleasure Principles Article Template

Who wouldn’t choose pleasure over pain?

For your next article, consider how you can identify with your readers by promoting how they can achieve pleasure.

Let’s get started.

To identify what is pleasurable for your audience or their pleasure principles, we need to address two simple questions:

1. What do your customers enjoy or want to experience?
  2. How does your niche deliver those experiences?

For example, imagine the article you’re going to write using this template is targeting small business owners who are curious about article marketing. Some pleasure principles you may consider:

• Pleasure of gaining a competitive advantage.
  • Pleasure of having traffic.
  • Pleasure of building credibility.
  • Pleasure of increasing visibility and brand awareness.

Focus on one pleasure principle so you don’t overwhelm your readers (save other pleasure principles for later). Next, identify the specific details (strengths/benefits) that are reader-oriented and will help enhance or achieve this pleasure principle.

The Pleasure Principles Article Template:

1. Introduction: Hook the reader in the first 2-3 sentences by succinctly identifying your targeted audience’s needs and wants. Introduce the pleasure principle.

2. Describe the benefits of obtaining the pleasure principle: In the next paragraph, provide an overview of the strengths/benefits directly pertaining to the reader achieving this pleasure principle.

3. Ingredients to acquire pleasure principle: In the following paragraph(s), explain how readers can achieve the pleasure principle with your recommended plan.

4. Provide an Example: Before closing the article, be sure to give an example or two of how others have achieved this pleasure principle by following your recommended plan.

5. Conclusion: In the closing paragraph, pull all of the ingredients back together to summarize your pleasure principle plan and provide one last memorable call-to-action.

Achieving pleasure over pain can work wonders! Help your audience find pleasurable solutions to their needs by using this article template to make your next article both memorable and inspiring.

ML Barlow writes:

This is wonderful Chris… I will begin using this template today. Thank you!

Comment provided May 7, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Roezer writes:

These types of templates are great if you have bloggers block too, I used this one to show how you can use one of my websites to promote your twitter or social networking account in a guest post.

Comment provided May 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I think pleasure is good.

Smart template strategy.

Comment provided May 7, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Randall Magwood writes:

Another great article template for me to use in my article writing. Keep up the excellent templates guys!

Comment provided May 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I am very much lucky ti read and write the EzineArticles which are really superb. I like to jot down more valued articles whenever my 9 books are getting completed for print during June 2012. Thank you.
Tapomay Ghoshhajra
Principal Jyotish Vimal College

Comment provided May 7, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I take pleasure to write my comment on EzineArticles which are really praiseworthy and superb. Every article carries valued thought provoking concept with new dimension. I like very much to have more new things to go through. Thank you to become the member. Regards.
Tapomay GhoshhajraAuthor of Several Books.

Comment provided May 7, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Thank you for this simple and clear template. I would find it even more useful if you gave some links pointing to examples of articles that followed and thus provide a concrete illustration of successfull use of this template (including some of your own articles).

Comment provided May 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Claude –

We’d love to see some of those articles as well! Unfortunately, authors don’t usually let us know when they’ve put one of our templates to good use.

– Marc

Steve Beisheim writes:

1. I definitely appeal to the pleasure principle by helping my readers delay a bit of gratification now so they can enjoy more pleasure later.

2. I help them choose the foods that are right for them

3. Help them to warm some serious money.

Thanks for laying out the good structure… I’ll be using it to attract a bigger following….

Comment provided May 8, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Precisely written article, very informative and who wouldn’t like to read about pleasure principles especially when it comes in an organized template. Many thanks for sharing..

Comment provided May 12, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I like this theme. I will write an article about a relationship building pleasure principle – what it takes and how it can be accomplished.

Thanks.

Comment provided May 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I had been having trouble finding a format for writing articles, to make it easier on me and take less time. Needless to say, I hadn’t found a good one. Not until I found this gem! Thanks for sharing.

Comment provided May 13, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Edmund writes:

Hi Chris,

Great article template. I will use this for my next blog post. I am sure it will hook a lot of readers. :)

Thanks for sharing.