Who wouldn’t choose pleasure over pain?
For your next article, consider how you can identify with your readers by promoting how they can achieve pleasure.
Let’s get started.
To identify what is pleasurable for your audience or their pleasure principles, we need to address two simple questions:
- What do your customers enjoy or want to experience?
- How does your niche deliver those experiences?
For example, imagine the article you’re going to write using this template is targeting small business owners who are curious about article marketing. Some pleasure principles you may consider:
- Pleasure of gaining a competitive advantage.
- Pleasure of having traffic.
- Pleasure of building credibility.
- Pleasure of increasing visibility and brand awareness.
Focus on one pleasure principle so you don’t overwhelm your readers (save other pleasure principles for later). Next, identify the specific details (strengths/benefits) that are reader-oriented and will help enhance or achieve this pleasure principle.
The Pleasure Principles Article Template:
- Introduction: Hook the reader in the first 2-3 sentences by succinctly identifying your targeted audience’s needs and wants. Introduce the pleasure principle.
- Describe the benefits of obtaining the pleasure principle: In the next paragraph, provide an overview of the strengths/benefits directly pertaining to the reader achieving this pleasure principle.
- Ingredients to acquire pleasure principle: In the following paragraph(s), explain how readers can achieve the pleasure principle with your recommended plan.
- Provide an Example: Before closing the article, be sure to give an example or two of how others have achieved this pleasure principle by following your recommended plan.
- Conclusion: In the closing paragraph, pull all of the ingredients back together to summarize your pleasure principle plan and provide one last memorable call-to-action.
Achieving pleasure over pain can work wonders! Help your audience find pleasurable solutions to their needs by using this article template to make your next article both memorable and inspiring.