Late Night Article Writing: 5th Edition

Top Ten Ways to Generate Article Ideas

Once again, the newest sensation to hit late night entertainment – Late Night Article Writing – with your host, Lenny Wordsmith and special guest, Calvin Grammar.

Watch tonight’s episode to discover the top ten ways to generate article ideas!

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

In case you missed even one of the Top Ten Ways to Generate Article Ideas, here’s a quick recap because they’re too good to miss!

#10 – Research trends in your niche.

#9 – Unplug yourself from distractions.

#8 – Turn FAQs into articles.

#7 – Survey your readers.

#6 – Find writing tools on My.EzineArticles.com.

#5 – Analyze your article traffic.

#4 – Use the Title Suggestions tool.

#3 – Network with other Expert Authors.

#2 – Browse the EzineArticles Blog.

#1 – Get 52 fresh ideas using the Deck of Cards with article templates!

There you have it! The Top Ten Ways to Generate Article Ideas. Catch up with your favorite Late Night Article Writing host, Lenny Wordsmith and use these strategies to start generating article ideas today!

Don’t forget to check out Calvin Grammar’s article writing blockbusters:

Commerce writes:

These are the great tips Penny! Thanks for writing this interesting article.

Comment provided May 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Casey Stubbs writes:

Thanks for the great Tips, one tip I would like to add, is keep a notepad in your pcoket and whenever you think of an article Idea write it in the notepad and you can go back later on and write an article for it.

I know a notepad is the old way of doing things I guess you could also do it on your phone but I like my notepad.

Comment provided May 29, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Opal Marrs writes:

I still use a note pad at my bedside because many of my ideas for articles come during the night. Several poems have come to me like that I am trying to get better organized at my computer. I am prone to scribble notes on whatever is at hand and then I have to look for them. I aim to put my notes in a composition style notebook so it won’t take so much of my time looking for the note I need. This was an excellent list of tips and presented in a video using humor. Thank you.

Comment provided May 29, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Lee writes:

You are kidding,right? I hope that this is just a simplistic play on words… Lenny WORDSMITH and Calvin GRAMMAR ? You don’t think that’s too obvious? I just asked my friends Peter Pronoun and Steven Spellacheck if this sounded a bit corny or not,and we asked Andy Article if he knew these two you mentioned. He said no,but he knew that Sammy Sentence might. Turns out that he went to school with William Writealot and Peter Paragraph who was a student of Vinnie Verb and Allen Adjective! Small world after all. Too funny! Why are you using these fake names in the first place? Just stick with rule #9 and maybe cut out the corny stuff….not funny at all.

Comment provided May 29, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Lee,

Yes, we are kidding. It was definitely meant to be a play on words. I regret that our sense of humor doesn’t align with yours – do you have any suggestions as to how we can make future videos funnier?

– Marc

Larry James writes:

Great tips! I often get ideas from reading magazines. I look at EVERYTHING with the intention of getting an idea I can expand upon for a blog post. Here is an example: http://tinyurl.com/78kew2d

Comment provided May 29, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Tashana Campbell writes:

Great tips, and congrats on this site’s success. I would also like to add that Linkedin.com is a great place to garner new information from industry experts.

Join Linkedin discussion groups, respond to questions, add some valued advice or just sit back and watch the advice roll in. You might also want to think about reaching out to some of the discussion respondents and ask for their permission to quote them in one of your articles. Most people have no problem with seeing their name in lights – so happy writing!

Comment provided May 29, 2012 at 5:21 PM

ANUPAM Chatterjee writes:

I try to follow your ideas and try to put them into action. However, being new to article writing I consider your guidance a great help. Hope to get many more of such tips. Thanks

Comment provided May 30, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Andrew Boyd writes:

Great Vid. I love No. 9 – get rid of distractions.

Keep it up!!!

Comment provided May 30, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Randall Magwood writes:

I like tip number 5. I always keep up with my article traffic because it lets me know what topics i should continue to keep writing about, and also what topics will generate clicks back to my website.

Comment provided August 26, 2012 at 10:39 AM