Quick Quiz Article Template

How Do You Use Article Templates?

a. A general idea gets me started, I go from there with my own formatting
b. Only when I have a case of writer’s block
c. As a basic guide, but I sometimes deviate from that
d. I follow them “to a T”
e. Depending on the day, all of the above

No matter how you answer this question, the Quick Quiz Article Template was made for you!

Many Expert Authors have found great success with this template because it provides a great hook for readers. The format is based on posing a question to your readers and explaining their choices in a clear and concise format.

Posing a question with answers is also a great way to turn a mundane topic into something more engaging and exciting. You can show off a bit of your personality by adding a humorous option, or choose a set of answers that are all correct.

Writing Your Quick Quiz Article

• Develop a Question – To pick a question for the article, you might start out by thinking of common questions you’ve heard before. If you already have articles about that topic, dig deeper into your niche or try to get more creative with a question that tackles your area of expertise in a new way.

• Pick Appropriate Answers – Choose multiple choice answers to offer your audience. Embed your preferred answers in the choices. You can also choose to offer a variety of answers that could all be correct.

• Explain Why Each Answer Is Right/Wrong – Devote at least a sentence or two to each answer. If you’re trying to explain how to do something, devote more space to that answer. If you’re trying to explain how not to do something, devote space to that as well.

• Share What the Correct Answer Means for Your Niche – Conclude by explaining more about what the answer means for your niche. Share whether the answer is a fact or based on your opinion to be more transparent and reflect your credibility as an expert in your niche.

Discover how you can write fun and engaging articles your audience will love by using this template today. Let us know how it worked for you by visiting this post again.

Like our article templates? Increase your exposure and your article library simultaneously by downloading EzineArticles’ 52 interactive Article Templates on PDF. Click here for more details!

My choice is “e” — depending on the day, I will decide how to use this. I have thought about having a quiz, rather than the usual top ten mistakes… or something similar to that. This can definitely be more playful, while conveying exactly the message, and might even be more engaging. In my niche as a wedding officiant, the feedback that I am receiving from my colleagues around the world is that couples need more education. This will be a great way to support them. Thanks. Rev. Michaela

Comment provided April 16, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Jim Glidewell writes:

Templates sound like a great way yo get started … especially for an analytical!

Comment provided April 16, 2012 at 1:01 PM

sheron blake writes:

I use it every time I am on it helps to guide me and very useful for writers block, brilliant tools

Comment provided April 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Elisabeth Kuhn writes:

Great article.

I’ll join Michaela by choosing answer e) as well. In fact, I have used the quiz format a few times in the past, and I like it. Good to be reminded to use it more often.

Also, I’m wondering if the article templates in PDF format are the same ones that I bought as a card deck about a year or so ago?

Thanks so much.

Comment provided April 16, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Elisabeth –

Yes, the 52 PDF templates are identical to the templates in the deck of cards.

– Marc

Randall Magwood writes:

I would say that I more align with option “a” (A general idea gets me started, I go from there with my own formatting).

Most days I wake up with ideas already on my mind, but there are those rare days where I need article writing inspiration. So an article template like the “quick quiz” template is something that is definitely useful.

Thanks for the great blog post and sharing this wonderful article template. Will be sure to bookmark it.

Comment provided April 16, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Chi Andy writes:

I try to use the templates in my articles. Is more fun doing this way.

Comment provided April 18, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Carol Farabee writes:

I use e. I have many topics to discuss it helps if I have a list. Then the rest come into play. If I see writing the article as a fun project it really is a lot of fun.

Comment provided April 18, 2012 at 10:08 AM

movers waterloo writes:

Comment provided April 27, 2012 at 4:41 AM

My choice is a. A general idea gets me started, I go from there with my own formatting.
I always wrote that way and I am not good at following rules. However, I found some templates were good guidelines I may want to try.

Comment provided December 14, 2013 at 3:52 PM