Leverage Your Credibility and Build Your Article Library Simultaneously
Here’s a trick that will turn your next brilliant idea into 10 quality, original articles: approach your idea from 10 different angles! Not only will you save time and energy, you’ll be consistent and you’ll refresh your credibility.
10 Angles 10 Articles
1. Overview – Provide a basic overview of your original idea, how or where it originates, as well as what relevance it holds for your niche, for whom, and why.
2. Intermediate – Discuss the more complex concepts of your awesome idea, such as relevant niche jargon described in your own words, current trends, and/or pros vs. cons.
3. Advanced – Consider the principles of your original idea – why they are important and what impact do they have in your niche, as well as on the reader. Provide evidence and examples to support your claim.
4. Assumptions – Present assumptions your readers have about the concept behind your idea. Are the assumptions true or false? Help your readers breakthrough barriers and overcome preconceived notions.
5. Guides – Provide a how-to article, a step-by-step guide, or discuss what readers or clients need (or need to do) in order to perform a task or achieve a goal relevant to your brilliant idea.
6. Reviews – Describe any products or services associated with your idea. Pick out the features that work particularly well and things that made the products or services stand out.
7. FAQ – Uncover your readers most frequently asked questions related to your idea by searching forums, comments on social media sites, Internet searches, and more. Provide the question and then your answer.
8. Opinion – Provide a critique (i.e. exercise careful judgment) and provide evidence, such as a personal anecdote or an example supporting your claim. Be informative without providing promotional bias or negative commentary.
9. Comparative – Compare your enlightened idea against other practices, claims, etc. Be descriptive, as well as offer similarities and differences.
10. Futuristic – During your research or writing, you may have honed new insights related to your original idea. Provide them and tie them in with predictions for the future.
When using each angle discussed above, keep in mind these 3 keys to ensuring you’re a success:
- Preparation: Use quick article outlines of each angle to prevent article crossover.
- Concision: Frame your articles within 400-700 words to maintain interest and for syndication.
- Originality: Ensure each article is unique, i.e. content does not repeat across multiple articles.
Explore your ideas in a new light by trying these 10 angles in your next set of quality, original articles!