Easily Monitor the Performance of Your Articles

Monthly Article Performance Reports Now on My.EzineArticles.com

We’ve got exciting news! Effective immediately, your Article Performance Reports can now be easily accessed in the Monthly Summary section of your My.EzineArticles.com account.

Track Your Articles’ Performance

The Monthly Summary section provides comprehensive data for eligible EzineArticles members. The data and information found in the Monthly Summary section includes:

• Total article views for the month
  • Total clicks delivered for the month
  • Total published (live) articles overall
  • Top 3 performing articles for the month
  • Top 3 performing articles overall
  • Top keywords used to find your top performing articles
  • An archive of previous monthly summaries

Who Can Access the Monthly Summary Section?

Reserved for the top levels of the EzineArticles free membership pyramid, Diamond and Platinum members earn free access to the Monthly Summary section.

For members who want to upgrade their membership for greater control, speed, and convenience, our Premium (paid) membership also opens up access to this incredible, data-driven section.

Why do we reserve this data to these membership levels? We want to help eligible EzineArticles members who have demonstrated they are serious about writing quality, informative articles. Providing serious article writers with the tools they need to keep track of their article writing efforts is just one of the ways we reach out to our members.

When Is the Monthly Summary Section Updated?

Updated on the 1st of every calendar month, you can access your most recent Monthly Summary by following these steps:

1. Log into your My.EzineArticles.com account
  2. Select the Performance tab
  3. Select Monthly Summary from the left navigation menu

What Can You Do with This Data?

There are tons of ways you can use this data to fine-tune your article writing efforts to build your credibility, increase your visibility, and ultimately drive more traffic to your blog or website.

Here are just a few:

• Use top keywords in new articles to get a higher return on your article writing time investment.
  • Find what article writing styles work for you by discerning the qualities of your top articles.
  • Compare monthly summaries to track monthly, quarterly, and yearly trends.

Go now and check out your most current Monthly Summary by visiting the Monthly Summary section of your My.EzineArticles.com account.

Not an EzineArticles Diamond, Platinum, or Premium level member? Discover the reasons behind the membership level system and how to quickly advance to the next level painlessly by watching this informative video here.

Paul Chew writes:

Hey. Thank-you. I’m happy to know this is working.

Comment provided April 2, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Jon writes:

Thanks Penny for telling us deep insight about how to check our articles performance.

Comment provided April 3, 2012 at 12:34 AM

In my opinion, this new interface is not user friendly specific to existing customers. Before on your author’s home page you could access key metric information without having to go to different tabs, enter different dates. I read the blog, two emails from support and found what I needed through exploration, a waste of my time. Having gone through several different interfaces I can say this one is the worst one.

I still do not know how to find profile views, votes or subscribers even after asking very specifically in a second email.

Again I suggest creating a comprehensive PDF file to explain the changes and where to find new statistics.

Comment provided April 4, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Leanne –

Thanks for your input! Although the feedback we’ve received thus far has been overwhelmingly positive, we know that the My.EzineArticles interface is still a work in progress. While the positive feedback is nice to hear, constructive criticism like yours is vital to our continuous improvement. For that reason, I have forwarded your comments to other members of our team so that these issues might be evaluated and, if need be, addressed. My sincere apologies that the interface does not yet meet your high standards.

Thanks, also, for the wonderful suggestion of creating a PDF “User Manual” for My.EzineArticles. This should be fairly easy to implement and I’m exploring it immediately.

– Marc

Forsberg writes:

How awesome.
It’s really nice to be able to track ones performances :)

Comment provided April 5, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Albert writes:

Hi Penny, thanks for letting me know this info with brief. Cheers!

Comment provided April 6, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Randall Magwood writes:

I track my articles’ performance everyday. Even though traffic is slightly down a bit, I make a few tweaks to my article marketing strategies, and this makes up for the slow performance of my articles.

Comment provided October 20, 2012 at 11:54 AM