1-Minute Approval Tips #2: How to Reset Your Password

Episode 2 of the 1-Minute Approval Tips Video Series

Have a minute? Discover a wide range of quick tips to ensure you’re getting the most out of your article writing efforts and achieving painless article approvals on the very first submission with our new 1-Minute Approval Tips video series.

In our second installment of 1-Minute Approval Tips, discover how to reset the password of your EzineArticles account easily.

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

Here’s a quick recap of 1-Minute Approval Tips #2: How to Reset Your Password.

• If you forgot your password:
  • Go to My.EzineArticles.com and select “Forgot Password.”

• If you know your password and want to update it:
  • Log into your My.EzineArticles.com account and select the profile name in the upper-right corner of your screen. Then select “Settings.” Under the tab name “Account,” scroll down to the section titled “Password.”

Tips on creating a strong and secure password:

• More than 8 Characters
  • Add Symbols
  • Contains 1 Number
  • Doesn’t Contain:
    • User Name
    • Real Name
    • Company Name

Did you miss Tip #1: Your Author Photo? Click here to discover how your author photo will strengthen your credibility!

What would you like to see in our next 1-Minute Approval Tips video? Share your suggestions or questions in the comments section below!

Werner writes:

I found this 1 minute approval tip very common. So, nothing new for me.

Comment provided April 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Paul Chew writes:

1 minute approval tip sound interesting to me. I like to Know more, please. PaulChew

Comment provided April 21, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Randall Magwood writes:

I definitely found this useful as I use a wide variety of passwords on the sites that I visit online. And one of these sites is EzineArticles lol. Thanks for the insightful blog post.

Comment provided April 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM

David Head writes:

There are several 1minute approval technics out there,do they work some do some don’t.The trick with all these is trying to get things right first time.Ive had 2 of my passwords hacked and keep changing them to make sure they are safe.So if you do that it doesn’t work.
Kind Regards
David Head

Comment provided April 22, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Sergio Felix writes:

I normally use a software app called RoboForm.

That takes care of all my passwords which are pretty robust when I create them with the program as well.

Saves me time and headaches when trying to find out what my passwords are for each site that I visit.

Great tips though!

Sergio

Comment provided April 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Michelle writes:

Yes useful video ~ although I knew about it but always helps to change the p/wd regularly as it stops hackers getting in and ruining all your hard work.
Thanks for the 1 min video
I’m sure it’ll be helpful to many
Michelle

Comment provided April 22, 2012 at 3:16 PM

bjoshi writes:

Although these things you have described are very common. Still password protection is must for anyone and we should keep changing our password and the password should be tough one each time. Which will be hard to guess for any hackers, wrong doing people.

Comment provided April 23, 2012 at 7:13 AM

I’m confused as to how this relates to getting article approved or how it is an approval tip? This IS the first video of this series I’ve seen though, so maybe I’m just mislead by the “1 minute approval tips” in the title.

Comment provided April 23, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Meredith –

You make a good point. We did “stretch” the definition of an approval tip a bit. Typically, these tips are very focused on ways to increase your chances for article approval. In this case, we justified it by arguing that you can’t get articles approved if you can’t get into your account to submit articles in the first place. That’s a pretty thin excuse, I’ll admit, but it’s the best one I have.

I can promise you that future tips will be better focused on the original intention for the series.

Thanks for keeping us honest! :-)

– Marc

Thanks for addressing it, Marc! I look forward to more tips!

Comment provided April 23, 2012 at 1:42 PM