You’re in control with My.EzineArticles.com Settings!
You may need to update your contact information from time to time or perhaps you want to receive your Monthly Performance Summaries via email.
No matter! You are in full control of your account settings and how you wish to receive your EzineArticles notifications with My.EzineArticles.com.
How to access Settings on My.EzineArticles.com:
- Go to My.EzineArticles.com
- Log in using your current EzineArticles username and password
- Select the author name dropdown menu located in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select Settings
Within Settings, you will find three tabs:
- Account – Stay informed by ensuring your contact information is accurate. Although communication is primarily conducted with you via email, include your mailing address so you can receive free promotional items. You can also update your time zone settings, phone numbers, business information, and password. All of your information is for EzineArticles internal use and will not be made public with the exception of your listed Country, which is used to show our users which country you are from. Also, every time you submit an article, it will ping on our EzineArticles Map!
- Articles – Change settings for editing and displaying articles on your account, including updating your preference for the WYSIWYG tool to be On/Off in the editing body of your articles, allowing readers the option to download your article(s) as a PDF, or enabling/disabling your recently published articles to automatically share on your Facebook or Twitter social networking pages.
- Notifications – Manage which notifications you would prefer to receive via your My.EzineArticles.com account or your email. This includes notifications your articles have been approved or perhaps our member support team has responded to your inquiry via a support ticket. You also receive notifications for badges earned, challenge goals achieved, discussion activity, and much more.
Please note if you have already signed up for any EzineArticles.com email subscriptions, such as Category Alerts, Author Alerts, newsletters, etc., these will all appear within the Notifications tab. If you would like to add more or update your email address, please visit your EzineArticles.com Subscriptions page.
One final tip to fine-tune your preferences: If you are first starting out, we recommend leaving both forms of notification on (email and account). Over time, you will be able to determine which form you prefer for each notification.
Visit your My.EzineArticles.com Settings page today to fine-tune your notifications to stay informed with EzineArticles’ latest and greatest tips and insights.
Special Note: Backed by our data and design team, My.EzineArticles.com serves you, the Expert Author. Please share your comments and suggestions so we can continue to make My.EzineArticles.com the ULTIMATE article writing platform tailored to your needs AND wants!