Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from March right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Expert Authors: “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin. :)
- Make a difference! Build your reader’s trust and earn loyalty by writing a quality, informative article for them.
- Looking for a new writing topic? Look, absorb, and listen. Ideas are everywhere!
- Are you confusing readers? “They’re putting the chicken before the cart.” Avoid local analogies unless you 100% know them.
- Brainstorm with a voice recorder! Sometimes talking about something is easier than writing. You may unlock greatness!
- Help your articles go viral with plain-text formatting! Complex formatting/coding tends to get mixed up when reproduced.
- 2012 ends in approx. 9 months. Invest in your article’s future by making it timeless by skipping the date in your titles.
- Time Saving Tip: Delegate! Find, hire, ask a friend nicely – but find someone else to proofread your articles :)
- Word on the street is you are an awesome Expert Author! Keep it up by submitting your next quality article today.
- Looking for an instant credibility boost? Be transparent; sign each article with your name and upload an author photo.
Article Writing and Ideas
- Activate your article with active voice by focusing on the reader. Less “I” and “me”, more “you” and “yours”.
- Quick Writing Tip: Write everything you NEED to say first; then ADD the necessary transitions and images!
- Punctuation Tip: Match opening and closing quotation marks; “these” are a matched pair, but ‘these” are not.
- Don’t be a bore! Attract and engage your reader with a confident, assertive hook in the first 1-3 lines of your article.
- Punctuation Tip: Quotation marks are flush against the words they enclose; so “this” is correct, but ” this ” is not.
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Your mind is the engine that drives your productivity. Use tools to amplify your writing productivity ow.ly/9ssG1
- By popular demand, we compiled the most misused words of the English Language! Discover the top 5 – ow.ly/9oycv
- Discover how you can use the art of storytelling to hook, captivate, and acquire a loyal readership – ow.ly/9t5wH
- Find out how to become passionate about what you do, write about it, and monetize it – ow.ly/9EHrZ
- Looking for your next great idea? Check out our article templates for a root topic and easy structure ow.ly/9hf1b
- Every Person You Meet, Every Person You Greet Gives you a Worthy Article Title to Tweet! – Lance Winslow
- Meet a president of a management consulting firm who shared his top writing strategies with us – ow.ly/9fl56
- RT @maryewebb: I love writing!! @EzineArticles http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Mary_E_Webb – We love your passion! :)
- Meet an author who became a reluctant expert when her worst fears became a reality – ow.ly/9BElh
- RT @writerlisamason: Thanks @EzineArticles #ezinearticles instagr.am/p/IFl6CNRPsQ/ [Looking good, Lisa! Keep up the great work :)]
What’s your favorite Tweet from March? Let us know in the comments section below!