Episode 1 of the “1-Minute Approval Tips” Video Series
Strapped for time? We decided to slice our 2-Minute Approval Tips series in half to provide you with the same quality tips in half the time!
Over the course of this series, you’ll discover a wide range of quick tips to ensure you’re getting the most out of your article writing efforts; including My.EzineArticles.com member interface tips, traffic-building tips, credibility and exposure tips, and of course tips on how to achieve painless article approvals on the very first submission.
Kicking off the first installment in the 1-Minute Approval Tips video series, discover how easy it is to upload your professional author photo using My.EzineArticles.com and find out what you’ll earn in return.
Here’s a quick recap of the first episode of the 1-Mintue Approval Tips series, Your Author Photo:
Your Expert Author photo gives readers a sense of who you are and what you represent. Choose a professional photo that accurately portrays you. Doing so will help strengthen trust and credibility with your readers.
Steps to upload your author photo on My.EzineArticles.com:
- Log into your My.EzineArticles.com account
- Select the Profile tab, and then select Edit Image.
- Either drag and drop your desired author photo into the dotted box or select Upload New Image and select the image you would like to use from your computer.
- Expand the crop area or use the arrows underneath the image to rotate the photo.
- Once you are satisfied with your photo, select Save.
Click here to discover how to build more exposure to your brand using your Author Photo!
What would you like to see in our next 1-Minute Approval Tips video? Share your suggestions or questions in the comments section below!