Save Your Readers’ Time
Time is short. Dozens upon dozens of people are out there seeking shortcuts and strategies to speed up any process you can imagine.
As an article writer, this creates an incredible opportunity for you to share your time management secrets to an eager audience.
Capitalize on this opportunity by using the Saving Time Article Template.
Here’s a quick overview of this time-saving template:
- Pick a Personal Time-Saving Strategy – Originality is the key. The strategy should be something you’ve done yourself so you can give unique insight into how everything worked for you. Your strategy can be broad or specific, such as proposing a solution to manage one’s workday or how to save time while performing a time-consuming task.
- Identify the Time Thief – In the introduction, hook the reader by naming the process that takes more time than it should. Be engaging by identifying with your reader through active and compelling language.
- Describe the “Why” – In the next paragraph, explain what makes the process take so long by emphasizing the perceptions or obstacles that accompany the process.
- Offer the Way(s) to Speed up the Process – Outline your time-saving strategy in a step-by-step plan using a list format. Weave your own personal experiences with each strategy to explain how and why your plan works. Be thorough in your explanation and include as many details as possible.
- Summarize Succinctly – In your conclusion, give a recap discussing why you chose to write the article and reiterate your time-saving solutions.
Everyone knows that using your time effectively and efficiently will help you succeed, but how? Help your audience find the answer and make a lasting impression by using this time-saving template for your next article!