Saving Time Article Template

Save Your Readers’ Time

Time is short. Dozens upon dozens of people are out there seeking shortcuts and strategies to speed up any process you can imagine.

As an article writer, this creates an incredible opportunity for you to share your time management secrets to an eager audience.

Capitalize on this opportunity by using the Saving Time Article Template.

Here’s a quick overview of this time-saving template:

• Pick a Personal Time-Saving Strategy – Originality is the key. The strategy should be something you’ve done yourself so you can give unique insight into how everything worked for you. Your strategy can be broad or specific, such as proposing a solution to manage one’s workday or how to save time while performing a time-consuming task.

• Identify the Time Thief – In the introduction, hook the reader by naming the process that takes more time than it should. Be engaging by identifying with your reader through active and compelling language.
  • Describe the “Why” – In the next paragraph, explain what makes the process take so long by emphasizing the perceptions or obstacles that accompany the process.

• Offer the Way(s) to Speed up the Process – Outline your time-saving strategy in a step-by-step plan using a list format. Weave your own personal experiences with each strategy to explain how and why your plan works. Be thorough in your explanation and include as many details as possible.

• Summarize Succinctly – In your conclusion, give a recap discussing why you chose to write the article and reiterate your time-saving solutions.

Everyone knows that using your time effectively and efficiently will help you succeed, but how? Help your audience find the answer and make a lasting impression by using this time-saving template for your next article!

Just talking about saving time I just wanna say that I have spent about a month to choose the best template for my site. Nice article!

Comment provided February 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Ahmed Ali writes:

Thanks for the advice. EzineArticles.com’s blog is always helpful. :)

Comment provided February 6, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Michael Hall writes:

wow, these templates are exactly what i was looking for, glad i subscribed to you guys a few days ago under computers. i have used this site on and off for years(as a consumer) but never knew about these templates – very insightful and forward thinking to provide us tools to help us create articles.

= )

Comment provided February 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Michael –

I’m glad to hear you like the templates! If you’re looking for a way to utilize them even better, check out our Article Template Deck of Cards. These are normal playing cards, except they contain 52 unique article templates instead. They’re definitely a wise investment. :-)

– Marc

Salihu S. Dikko writes:

These templates will go a long way saving the times of both the readers and the Authors as well.
Which in business, it is said, time is money.
We should adhere to these templates to further equip and develop us the more.

Comment provided February 6, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Very wise template, and it can be used for any industry, small business, or personal human endeavor. Every article author ought to have at least 5 or more of such articles in their portfolio or in each category of their collection of articles. That’s my view.

Comment provided February 6, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Karen writes:

Time saving applies to practically everybody in this fast-paced world where “24 hours is just not enough for me” is a common complaint. Such articles should be well received.

Comment provided February 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Rebec writes:

I’d like to know what topics or niches the 52 templates cover…did I miss that info somewhere?

Comment provided February 7, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Rebec –

The article templates cover no particular topics or niches – they’re universal! What that means is that they can be used in any niche or for any topic. Obviously some will work better than others for a particular niche, but you should find that most will suit your needs no matter what you’re writing about.

– Marc

I value this article as I am practicing time saving for achieving goals.
I wake p early, work in the PC, void reading news, seeing TV going out shopping .,movies and other socail events, and thereby concentrate on social media network to gain more knowledge,update information and find opportunities.
Vedaraman Ramaiya

Comment provided February 7, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Submitted my first article today. I’ve never been much of a writer but this is definitely getting my creative juices flowing. I’ve checked other sites and the qaulity of articles is sometimes lacking. It’s nice to see EzineArticles values quality over quantity.

Comment provided February 8, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Thank you Chris you are extremely helpful everytime I read your work.I also love your Linkedin business.com
I mean could you be any more talented?Geez:)

Comment provided February 22, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Opal Marrs writes:

I find the template itself is time saving. I am rather an organized kind of person and the template is well organized – I can save my work and come back to it later or I can finish an article at night as I am a night owl.

Comment provided March 2, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Salihu S Dikko writes:

These types of templates are very useful, for they save the Author`s time, there by increase productivity.
Every Author should try as much as possible and obtain some within the shortest time frame possible.

Comment provided March 7, 2012 at 10:21 AM