Article Titles Optimized For You

Get Title Ideas with the Title Suggestions Tool

Is the pressure of creating optimized, attention-grabbing titles getting to you? Are you looking for inspiration for your next set of articles, but don’t have the time to do the research for reader-targeted keywords? Do you hear the phrase “long tail” and wonder what do animals have to do with article titles?

An article’s title has to be positioned just right to attract readers and search engines. Even the most prolific writers may find themselves strapped for time when looking for their next article topic. As for the “long tail” – it’s all about finding reader-oriented keywords that target a specific audience in your niche and positioning those keywords strategically in a natural, easy-to-read format.

Let us do the “work” of writing laser-targeted titles for you by using the My.EzineArticles.com Title Suggestions tool! Our dedicated Article Title Writing Team uses the most popular keyword search term data to hand-craft original, keyword-rich titles.

It’s easy! All you have to do is log in and within a few clicks: unique and optimized titles!

Accessing the Title Suggestions Tool on My.EzineArticles.com

1. Go to My.EzineArticles.com.
  2. Log in using your current username and password.
  3. Select the Write & Edit tab.
  4. Select Title Suggestions from the left navigation menu.

Claiming Your Laser-Targeted Titles Using My.EzineArticles.com

• Select your niche from the Choose a category dropdown menu.
  • Type in a representative keyword for your article in the Keyword field.
  • Review the list of suggestions and select the title(s) you wish to use by clicking on the title.
  • The titles you select (up to 5) will be reserved in your My Claimed Titles queue for 7 days.

Using Your Laser-Targeted Titles on My.EzineArticle.com

• Within the Title Suggestions section, click on the title.
  • This will bring you to the Submit New Article form and auto-populate the title field with your selected title.
  • Then, write and submit your article!

Retrieving Your Claimed Titles Directly From Your Submit New Article Form

• From the Write & Edit tab, select Submit New Article.
  • Click on the Title field.
  • Select Show Claimed Title Suggestions.
  • Click on a title from your Claimed Titles list to auto-populate the Title field of the submission form.
  • Select Save!

Premium, Platinum and Diamond members get the added bonus of receiving Title Suggestions directly to their email inbox every week. Check your junk or spam folders if you qualify and you are not already receiving these!

Want to use the old Members.EzineArticles.com interface for Title Suggestions? Click here.

Claim your laser-targeted, optimized Title Suggestions on My.EzineArticles.com and begin writing your next set of quality, reader-oriented articles today!

Special Note: Backed by our data and design team, My.EzineArticles.com serves you, the Expert Author. Please share your comments and suggestions so we can continue to make My.EzineArticles.com the ULTIMATE article writing platform tailored to your needs AND wants!

This is an extremely helpful feature, I am sometimes blown away with the ability of EzineArticles to read my mind and know exactly what us authors need to do our best.

Comment provided February 20, 2012 at 11:50 AM

PABAN writes:

A good title is always important for an article. A good title can give you extra credit to increase your visibility in the search engines. Thanks to EzineArticles to help its authors by introducing “Title Suggestions.”

Comment provided February 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Karen writes:

I have made use of this tool in the past and find it extremely useful. It certainly comes highly recommended. Thanks for such a great free tool.

Comment provided February 20, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Vijay Khosla writes:

I am aware of this great facility at EzineArticles and will certainly recommend it.

Thanks.

Comment provided February 21, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Bhimarao Sathyanarayanan writes:

Regards.

While I appreciate that number of titles are listed by you, it is not exhaustive. I wish to know whether more number of titles are available. More specifically whether fiction writing is allowed and if so, the titles allowed in that head.

I thank EzineArticles.com for giving an opportunity to vent our writing talents.

B.Sathyanarayanan

Comment provided February 22, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Bhimarao –

You’re right, the collection of titles we have available is by no means exhaustive. To be quite honest the number of potential titles is infinite, so we try to create those that will give authors the most “bang for their buck” and be a great starting point to create their own customized titles. We’re also creating more titles all of the time.

We do allow works of short fiction on our site. They are classified under the “Arts and Entertainment: Short Fiction” category. Please be aware, though, that our site is not optimized to adequately present works of fiction. Therefore, there are only a handful of title suggestions available for that niche.

You’ll want to refer to this section of our Editorial Guidelines to determine which titles are allowed and which are not.

– Marc

Jose Castillo writes:

Thanks for the help provided for us authors. I have used this tool in the past and has proven to be effective. I just have a question. Are there plans to continue developing more titles? In my niche, I haven’t seen any update in the last few months.

Comment provided February 22, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Jose,

We add new titles as needed to keep the title pool of each category at an adequate level. If existing titles aren’t being utilized, we typically won’t add more.

I wasn’t able to find any existing articles under the author name “Jose Castillo”, so please let me know which category you plan to write under and we’ll attempt to add a few fresh titles to that category.

In the meantime, you may want to check out this blog post to learn more about how to write great article titles of your own: http://blog.EzineArticles.com/2011/05/your-articles-title-is-your-marquee.html

Marc

Mark writes:

This tools is great for me. I really struggle to find efficient targeted title.

Comment provided February 23, 2012 at 8:51 AM