Help Your Readers Get to Know You!
My.EzineArticles.com amplifies your message: who you are, what you represent, and how you stand out from other authors.
That’s where your Profile comes in. Your Profile is the #1 spot to talk about you, your company, your website or blog, and more. You are not required to fill in every blank; however, the more information you provide, the more you increase the odds of readers finding you, your website or blog, and your product or services.
A Complete Profile Will…
- Increase your trust-factor by providing readers with more information about you and your credibility.
- Send MORE traffic back to your website or blog (up to 9 unique links)!
- Build your brand! Remember, each of your articles leads back to your Profile.
- Expand your networking capabilities and social media presence.
- Leverage your expertise with the My.EzineArticles.com Recommendations.
Making a Profile Is EASY With My.EzineArticles.com
Adding, editing, and reviewing your Profile information is much easier with the new streamlined Profile on My.EzineArticles.com.
If you have already entered information on the old Members.EzineArticles.com interface, the information will be transferred to the new interface automatically, (for information on editing your Profile/Bio using Members.EzineArticles.com, visit this post.)
First, log into your My.EzineArticles.com account.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to authorize your social networking sites in the Networking tab by selecting the corresponding social networking icon (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+).
Optimize Traffic-Driving Resources
1. Write your Biography (in 400 words or less) to help readers get to know you.
2. Enter your Business Name.
3. Bring on the Profile links! Enter:
- Up to 3 Business URLS
- Personal URL
- Blog URL
- Facebook Fan Page URL
- Up to 3 ISBNs or find a book or product on Amazon.com using our handy search feature.
4. Enter Keywords about you and your niche to help readers zero-in.
Now go to your My.EzineArticles.com Profile and fill in as much as you can to get the maximum return on your investment of article-writing time and effort by optimizing your Expert Author Profile! Then, mark your calendar and come back to your Profile in a few months to make sure the information still applies or if you need to add/edit any links. This process takes a minimal amount of work and it will help maximize the traffic you receive.