Measure Article Performance With My.EzineArticles.com

Your Articles on the My.EzineArticles.com Performance Stage

Tracking the performance of your articles is important to your article writing success and with the new My.EzineArticles.com member interface it has never been faster or easier!

The My.EzineArticles.com Performance section helps you:

• Monitor the Traffic of Your Articles Over Time
  • Compare Your Articles
  • Analyze Statistics
  • Follow Your Category Ranking Against Other Experts in Your Niche

Watch this video to learn how to really work the Performance section of My.EzineArticles.com to your advantage:

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

Begin Measuring the Performance of Your Articles!

1. Traffic – See how much traffic your articles are generating:

• Total Views – The number of times your article(s) have been viewed.
  • Total URL Clicks – The number of times your Resource Box links have been clicked.
  • Total Click Rate – The ratio of article views to clicks.

TIP: Adjust the date of your articles to target queries within the last week, month, year, or for all time!

2. Activity – See the activity statistics of your articles:

• Total EzinePublishers – The number of times the EzinePublishers page has been viewed for your article(s).
  • Total Shares – The number of times your article(s) have been shared via Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Delicious, FriendFeed, and Digg.
  • Total Comments – The number of times someone has commented on your article(s).
  • Total Emails – The number of times your article(s) have been shared via email.

TIP: Scope out your articles listed below the Traffic and Activity sections to view statistics per article or compare an article’s performance against another article. You can also select an article to dig deeper into the article’s traffic search terms to discover what users are typing in to find your article.

3. Category Ranking – See where you rank as an Expert Author against other expert authors in your niche.

The Category Ranking section displays:

• How many articles you have in a particular category.
  • How many articles you need to get to the next rank within that category.
  • How many articles you need to be at the top rank for the category.

There you have it! All of the tools you’ll need to successfully monitor the performance of each and every one of your articles, as well as strategically plan your articles accordingly.

TIP: This interface makes it easy to not only learn what’s hot and what’s not, it also helps you recognize your most successful articles so that you can improve your article writing skills! Check back often to analyze your traffic, view your articles activity, and track your rankings.

To take advantage of the Performance section, log in at My.EzineArticles.com. Not an EzineArticles member? First sign up for a free EzineArticles account.

Our efforts to provide you with an outstanding article writing platform never cease. Let us know what you think by sharing your suggestions and comments!

Zahra writes:

So far I have submitted to EzineArticles two articles only but I don’t know whether there were published or not.

Comment provided November 23, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Zahra –

Our records show that you have not yet submitted any articles. However, I will have our Member Support Team contact you regarding this issue.

– Marc

Alan writes:

I find that My.EzineArticles.com is very useful, especially if you want to set goals to write more articles

Comment provided November 23, 2011 at 12:02 PM

Zeljko Vasic writes:

Interesting, didn’t know this info was even available to monitor…ty for the mail notifications, always seems to be
useful info…keep ’em coming

Comment provided November 23, 2011 at 12:22 PM

B P Murphy writes:

I think it is helpful to have access to as much statistical data as available. Just by looking at the numbers sometimes some amazing revelations are possible like in the movie Moneyball…

Comment provided November 23, 2011 at 2:58 PM

Yes, the amount of emails which carried the article link is indeed amazing! That must require some pretty neat analytics.
I also like where you can see how you rate as an expert author in the niche. Cool!

Comment provided November 23, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Joy Healey writes:

That’s fantastic!

Well worth maintaining the quality to get your articles accepted by this site.

Thanks

Comment provided November 23, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Thanks for email notification, good article performance monitoring tool. Can help focus on improving article quality for better performance

Comment provided November 24, 2011 at 3:35 AM

Wolfgang writes:

Thank you for this video, it should help me to understand what I need to do to get more views and clicks, on my articles, as well as a guide for the writing of my next articles.

Comment provided November 24, 2011 at 7:17 AM

Pete Buckley writes:

It’s good to know what’s going on with the articles after publication and encouraging when they are used by publishers. I’ll definitely make more use of these features in the future.

Comment provided November 27, 2011 at 8:19 AM

My.EzineArticles.com is a great interface – have already signed up for a challenge and now off to check out all the other cool features available for members!

Comment provided December 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Salihu S. Dikko writes:

I will appreciate to know if my first article submitted was accepted by your team. The article was tittled.THE 5 BUSINESS CORDS TO SUCCESS AND GROWTH.
Regards.

Comment provided January 28, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Salihu –

You’ll be notified via email once your article is approved or not. If not, you’ll be given the opportunity to make the suggested changes and resubmit the article.

– Marc

Thanks for sharing. Loving the new stats :)

Comment provided April 29, 2012 at 11:57 AM