Your Articles on the My.EzineArticles.com Performance Stage
Tracking the performance of your articles is important to your article writing success and with the new My.EzineArticles.com member interface it has never been faster or easier!
The My.EzineArticles.com Performance section helps you:
- Monitor the Traffic of Your Articles Over Time
- Compare Your Articles
- Analyze Statistics
- Follow Your Category Ranking Against Other Experts in Your Niche
Watch this video to learn how to really work the Performance section of My.EzineArticles.com to your advantage:
Begin Measuring the Performance of Your Articles!
1. Traffic – See how much traffic your articles are generating:
- Total Views – The number of times your article(s) have been viewed.
- Total URL Clicks – The number of times your Resource Box links have been clicked.
- Total Click Rate – The ratio of article views to clicks.
TIP: Adjust the date of your articles to target queries within the last week, month, year, or for all time!
2. Activity – See the activity statistics of your articles:
- Total EzinePublishers – The number of times the EzinePublishers page has been viewed for your article(s).
- Total Shares – The number of times your article(s) have been shared via Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Delicious, FriendFeed, and Digg.
- Total Comments – The number of times someone has commented on your article(s).
- Total Emails – The number of times your article(s) have been shared via email.
TIP: Scope out your articles listed below the Traffic and Activity sections to view statistics per article or compare an article’s performance against another article. You can also select an article to dig deeper into the article’s traffic search terms to discover what users are typing in to find your article.
3. Category Ranking – See where you rank as an Expert Author against other expert authors in your niche.
The Category Ranking section displays:
- How many articles you have in a particular category.
- How many articles you need to get to the next rank within that category.
- How many articles you need to be at the top rank for the category.
There you have it! All of the tools you’ll need to successfully monitor the performance of each and every one of your articles, as well as strategically plan your articles accordingly.
TIP: This interface makes it easy to not only learn what’s hot and what’s not, it also helps you recognize your most successful articles so that you can improve your article writing skills! Check back often to analyze your traffic, view your articles activity, and track your rankings.
Our efforts to provide you with an outstanding article writing platform never cease. Let us know what you think by sharing your suggestions and comments!