Expert Author Showcase: Dr. Jim Anderson

With over 20 years of experience in the Sales, Marketing, and IT fields, Dr. Jim Anderson offers a unique approach to take intricate business and technical practices and propose solutions for audiences through article writing.

Fueled by his passion for the five areas of business communication he writes about (speaking in public, negotiating, managing teams, managing departments, and managing products), Jim writes high quality articles at a remarkable rate. “The combination of passion and quantity is clearly paying off for me… I write a 700 – 1,000 word article each weekday without fail,” he said. “This has allowed me to submit over 500 articles to EzineArticles in a little over two years.”

Using articles to drive traffic to his main business site, Jim commented “the reason that I love articles is that they are always working for me – whenever someone goes looking for valuable information… my articles will be there on EzineArticles.com waiting to answer their questions and tell them there’s more to be found at my business web site.”

Dr. Jim’s Writing Operation

On the Hunt: “Since I write on 5 separate topics, I am always on the hunt for new article ideas. I am a voracious reader — almost everything that I read gets turned into an article at some point in time. Newspapers, magazines, and even (although I’m embarrassed to admit it) episodes of Jersey Shore have led to great articles for me.”

Getting Organized: “Since I’m committed to cranking one article per day, I have attempted to optimize my writing process. The night before, I’ll read the source of my inspiration (such as a newspaper story), think about what I’m going to say, and sit down and write the opening and closing of my article. I’ll also pick out the keywords that will go with this article.”

Favorite Article Tools: “My guilty pleasure is the Account Statistics — with over 500 articles published, I love signing in and watching the numbers increase every day. In addition, I am most grateful for the Author SIG – Resource Box. This has allowed me to get my signature right once and be done with it.”

Dr. Jim’s Final Advice

Time being a crucial factor in article writing, Jim knows it can be a challenge to manage the elusive hours of the day. “We all have an output level that works for us. I would suggest playing around with how many articles you produce and when you find a production rate that’s right for you, stick with it!”

Balancing your article writing efforts between quality and time doesn’t have to be a losing battle! Take Jim’s advice and find what works for you and build your quality article library from there! Keep at it, be consistent and we’ll help you along the way!

What’s your time management secret to writing quality articles? Do you have a question or comment for Dr. Jim Anderson? Give your feedback in the Comments section below.

Wolfgang writes:

Wow Jim, an article a day is really going some, do you get time to do anything else?

Comment provided October 13, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Kenneth Watson writes:

Good advice….kw

Comment provided October 13, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Rajiv Sighamony writes:

I love the way Jim has maintained his routine.

Comment provided October 13, 2011 at 10:31 AM

i am a regular reader of Jim. hats off to you keep it up

Comment provided October 13, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Joseph Dabon writes:

An article a day should be the target of serious article writers. But it is a real struggle especially if we don’t have so many ideas in queue.

Being a reader helps a lot.

Comment provided October 13, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Joseph –

If you’re looking for article ideas, you may want to give our “Article Templates Deck of Cards” a try:

You can also search our blog for many, many other article ideas.

Good luck!

– Marc

Marv writes:

I have searched for so long to find a web-business that is worth getting into. One that doesn’t require any money up front, and is financially rewarding. Is there such a work from home internet business. As well one that doesn’t require me to purchase a website and such.

Comment provided October 14, 2011 at 7:52 AM

I am amazed at how many people have viewed my articles in the past few years. And I am impressed that you have been writing one article every single day. I guess I have so much else going on (2 blog sites, syndication of other people’s work, blogtalk radio show and more). But EzineArticles.com really does get the most amount of traffic and is a true boost to establishing your credibility as an expert and the go-to person.

Comment provided November 6, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Good work Dr.
Not many people can attest to the true efforts that you have developed. I admire your persistance and
devotion to be doing what you are doing.
I am in the Health and wellness business writing what I truly believe in as far as life is concerned. I am very new at this and am very greatfull to the articles that inspire me in the way that you do. I will not give up on what I an trying to do for everybodies health and wellness regime.

To your talented efforts,