Have questions about article writing?
Trying to get the most out of your EzineArticles Membership? Wondering how you can use HTML in your articles? Hoping to avoid the most common reasons for article rejection?
You can now get answers to questions just like these by checking out the EzineArticles Frequently Asked Questions page.
Organized by topic and easily searchable, the new FAQ page is your go-to place for quick questions about article writing. You can get to the page via a link located in the footer on almost every page on EzineArticles.com.*
Features of the new Frequently Asked Questions Page:
- Auto-Complete Search – By simply starting to type your question into the “Search FAQ” bar, you can narrow down your search. When you find your question in the search drop-down, just click on the question and you’ll be directed to the answer. That answer is highlighted with a yellow box so you can quickly pick up the information you need.
- Multimedia Resources – The answer pages are all short and get right to the point so you can quickly get your information and then move on. Most of them also have links to blog posts, videos and more for further clarifications. This multi-faceted approach gets you the answers you’re looking for and connects you to places to get additional information.
- Topic Sections – The FAQ page is broken up into sections for easy navigation. For example, if you’re looking for information on the most common problems with articles, just scroll through the categories and you’ll see the section labeled “Common Problems with Articles.” You can sift through these questions and brush up on some common pitfalls to avoid.
- Helpful Resources – If you can’t find answers in the FAQ page, you can browse through the “Helpful Resources” on the side of the page. From here you can find things like the EzineArticles Training series and the Video archive, as well as links to the Editorial Guidelines and the Author Terms of Service. Use these links and resources as additional training tools to help improve your article writing skills.
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, or you have suggestions on how we can improve something, we encourage you to use the “Contact Us” link. Just fill out the form with as much accuracy as possible and someone on our staff will get back to you right away.
You can also leave any questions, comments or suggestions you have right here on this post and we’ll get back to you.
* Please Note: This post was last updated on April 24, 2014 at 11:24 A.M.