Article Titles Made Just For You

Access To Over 150k Pre-Written, Data-Driven Titles

In the past, a small group of Expert Authors had a substantial competitive advantage over the bulk of our membership – they understood and applied a level of search engine optimization (SEO) to their article writing.

That expertise gave them the ability to, among other things, craft quality article titles that did a superior job of standing out for both humans and search engines.

Lucky for many of our members, the creation of the EzineArticles Article Title Writing Service (or simply, Title Suggestions) in February 2010 effectively leveled the playing field so anyone could have that same competitive advantage!

Titles that are keyword-rich and relevant to your potential audience are the ones that are going to draw in the most readers. In light of that, we wanted to refresh your memory and make sure you know how to get access to your own titles from the Title Suggestions tool.

Retrieving Titles

1. Log in to your EzineArticles Member Account
  2. Click on the “Author Tools” dropdown menu and select “Title Suggestions”
  3. Select your niche from the “Category” dropdown menu
  4. Type in a representative keyword for your article in the “Keyword” field
  5. Click on “Get your Titles”
  6. Review the list of title suggestions and select the title(s) you wish to use by clicking in the box to the right of each title (up to 5 titles at a time)
  7. Click on “Select your Titles” – the titles you selected are now “reserved” in your queue for 7 days
  8. To use a title, click on “Use This Title”
  9. You will be brought to the article submission form with the title field pre-filled with your chosen title
  10. Now, just write and submit your article in the usual manner

A Few Reminders

Once you select a title, you have 7 days to use the title. If the title goes unused for 7 days, it’ll be returned to the title pool and be eligible to be picked up by someone else. You can have up to 5 titles saved and ready to use at a time. If you don’t plan on using a title, you can also select the “Return This Title” button inside the Title Suggestions Tool.

When paired with input from your very own keyword research, the Title Suggestions Tool becomes a perfect way to build the momentum of your article writing with a new set of articles that are relevant to your target audience AND have well-crafted titles.

Bonus for Premium, Platinum and Diamond Members

Premium, Platinum and Diamond members get the added perk of receiving Title Suggestions sent right to their email inbox every week. If you receive these emails, you’re not required to use the titles, but you can claim them through the email. Once you do that, you’ll have them waiting for you the next time you log in to your account.

If you haven’t already, it’s time to check out this feature today. And, if you have, then it’s time to revisit it and make sure you’re taking full advantage of this powerful opportunity. The titles we suggest use our data and will help you make your articles as effective as possible in gaining readership and getting you more traffic back to your website or blog.

Then, come back here and let us know what you think!

Kieran Gracie writes:

Great idea, this will give me the inspiration to write new articles knowing that the title is already a good bet for page ranking. I will try it for my next article.

Comment provided June 13, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Martha Lipson writes:

Great Article; I have found the title suggestion option to be very helpful, and I have already started to use them with my articles. It’s a great feature, and I very much appreciate your making it available to us.

Comment provided June 13, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Hi Chris, As an author in your directory,Iam grateful to you for the provisions you make on writing tools.
The article title provision is one of them. The title of an article goes a long way towards attracting readers. Though some writers may not like to take the whole title as provided by you,instead they take a part and add to a part of their title to get the right title they want. That is no doubt a big help for your authors.
We remain highly indebted to you and your team for your services.
Cheers!

Comment provided June 13, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Rachel Zaouche writes:

Its a great idea but I have to say I have never received an article title that is remotely linked to any articles I have already submitted. They seem to be all related to weight loss or personal improvement, both great subjects but nothing to do with the niches I am in.

If there was a way to make them more relevant I would be really interested.

Thanks

Comment provided June 13, 2011 at 3:56 PM

kathryn lewis writes:

I’m not seeing the “Title Suggestions” in my “Author Tools” dropdown menu.

Please advise.

Kathy Lewis

Comment provided June 13, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Kathryn, that may have been a temporary bug. I was able to log into your account and it showed up in the menu (second from the bottom). If you still can’t get it to work, you may want to try a different browser.

Karen writes:

You mention that platinum members get to receive title suggestions sent to them every week. I have yet to benefit from this great service. Anyway, I’ve tried out the tool a number of times and found it very useful. Thanks.

Comment provided June 13, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Karen, you may want to check your spam folder. It’s possible that email is getting filtered out.

Tas Pria writes:

This sounds like a great idea, I feel like writing new articles already.

Comment provided June 14, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Nick Kellingley writes:

I like the title suggestion e-mails my only niggle is that the titles I recieve are always for the same niche – and given that I approach that niche from a different perspective to most, they aren’t all that relevant. It would be good if they could roam through the niches more rather than fixing on only one.

Comment provided June 15, 2011 at 1:06 AM

james samy writes:

Great stuff and simple to use. The title suggestion gives me to read freely because the title is already set for me. Thank you

Comment provided June 21, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Marcia Yudkin writes:

I’m another Diamond member who has this option checked but I have not received any Title suggestion emails. I don’t think they’re being filtered out because I get all the other notifications from EzineArticles.

Comment provided June 26, 2011 at 6:52 AM

Marcia – I’ve sent your concern to our Member Support Team. They should be able to help you figure out the problem.

Wolfgang writes:

I’m going to check this tool to see if I can get some inspiration from it for my next article.

Comment provided October 14, 2011 at 1:08 PM

prajwal writes:

Nice ones tried it recently and now i’m getting huge number of articles based on my blog niche! Nice work!

Comment provided August 25, 2014 at 6:16 AM