Uploading an image for your EzineArticles Expert Author Photo takes just minutes, but what you get in return is invaluable.
One of the challenges faced by authors just getting started with article writing is determining how to become recognized for your expertise and set yourself apart from other authors.
It can seem like a colossal goal to hope to become the go-to person in your niche based on expertise alone. But, if you take it one step at a time and use all of the resources available to you, the task doesn’t seem so colossal anymore and you can actually start to enjoy the journey of becoming a respected Expert Author in your field.
One of the first steps in that journey is to connect your name with your face by uploading your Expert Author Photo.
Without an Expert Author Photo, your EzineArticles account doesn’t stand out among the other face-less authors out there. By uploading a photo, you can start to gain credibility and exposure for your personal brand AND show that you stand behind your content 100%.
Plus, uploading your Author Photo is one of the prerequisites of Diamond level membership, so authors without a photo won’t be eligible for a Diamond upgrade.
A Quick Refresher on How To Upload An Author Photo:
- Log into your EzineArticles Account.
- In the Authors Area, click on the Profile Manager drop-down menu and select Edit Author Photo.
- Click Browse and find the image on your computer.
- Once you select the photo you would like to use, click the Upload Photo button.
- To confirm, you should see the uploaded photo on the Edit Author Photo page.
Things To Keep In Mind:
- Photo must be an image or drawing of you.
- Including a prop or a theme related to your niche can make your Author Photo stand out.
- No business logos, symbols, images containing sexually explicit content or offensive material are allowed.
- Images must be in the JPEG format.
- Images must be under 100k in size.
Of course, your primary Author Photo is the most important photo of all, but once you’ve uploaded that you can enhance your account even more by uploading up to 100 different professional photos. All you need to do is scroll down to the Professional Photos box in the Edit Author Photo section of your account, upload an image and add a caption.
So go now and check to make sure your Author Photo is uploaded by logging in here. If it is, great work on your part. If not, it’s time to find a nice photo of you, or take a new one, and upload it today!