Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from January right here. Retweet any (or all!) of them to enhance your article writing and marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Stand Out: Your article must showcase your originality, or you’ll lose your expert status fast against other authors.
- Lure in your audience, but do NOT mislead them. Articles fall short when they fail to meet the reader’s expectations.
- Mystery leads to disappointment: Don’t be mysterious with your title and summary – tell your reader what to expect.
- Your readers’ time is as precious as yours. Give them only one clear call-to-action so they know exactly what to do.
- Do a little surfing of your own. Note headlines, styles and topics that attract you – integrate them into your own writing.
- Spell-Checker is not infallible. Remember to review your articles for errors yourself or with the help of someone else.
- Focus on the process of writing rather than what you’ll do with the end product. Don’t lose sight of the story.
- If you get stuck in the rut, you AND your readers will get bored. Test different writing styles to keep things fresh.
- Funny thing about traffic. On the road, we try to avoid it. On the Internet, we always look for more.
- Looking to spread out an article’s tweet-ability? Tweet separate tips over time from the article to build more interest.
- Innovation thrives in an interdisciplinary environment. Think outside of the box and adapt new ideas into your articles.
- Repurposing old content CAN work. How many blog posts, presentations, Facebook notes, etc. have you written? Rework it.
- It’s got, PERSONALITY! Readers relate to articles that are PASSIONATE, have a STRONG voice and deliver CONCRETE content.
- Got the block? If you’re stuck staring a blank screen, step away and create an outline. Think first, then produce.
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- 53.1 percent of Premium members enjoy and use our Article Scheduled Release feature.
- We now offer a semi-annual Premium Membership plan for $367 – a savings of $215 over the monthly rate! http://is.gd/nYpdmh
- 93.8 percent of our Premium members say that PRIORITY ARTICLE REVIEW SPEED is the reason they signed up.
- Have you shopped at our online store lately? It’s packed with lots of great EzineArticles logo items! http://is.gd/aUjO8W
- Is EzineArticles really worth the time and effort you invest? These folks think so! http://EzineArticles.com/endorsements/
- Where in the world do our 360K Expert Authors come from? See this display of submissions in real-time: http://is.gd/8LRhJb
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- Checked on your competition lately? Follow the RSS feeds of other authors to see what they’re producing or may be missing.
- RT @livingourlegacy: Wahoo! I reached Platinum status. I get to have one of their nice little stars too. I feel special.
- Meet an Expert Author who’s excelled at article writing despite the challenges of learning English – http://is.gd/dn2yJM
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- Never let a setback keep you down. Learn from your mistake. How about writing an article teaching others how to avoid it?
- Impressions are everything! Each article you produce represents you and your business. Create impressions w/ GREAT quality.
- American Football Spelling tip: There is no ‘SuperBowl’ but there is the ‘Super Bowl’ in February. 2 words, not 1.
- Article marketing = Winning social media tactic for a successful game plan http://goo.gl/fb/H8Au7 (via @B2CMKTGInsider)
- Practice = Pushing yourself w/o an eye on limits to perfect your work. Find your drive without looking back and WRITE!
- You’re more likely to achieve a concrete goal than a vague ‘someday I’ll …’ wish. Make a goal, make a plan, get going!
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.