Imagine if you will …
You’re feeling good. You woke up this morning refreshed and ready to go. You made your favorite coffee and everything in the world appears aligned. You made a pact with yourself to dedicate a few hours to increasing your website traffic by writing several new articles and submitting them to EzineArticles.
So with great gusto, you start typing out your first article. You edit it and think to yourself while proofing, “I’m good.” This article is GREAT and I’m going to get SO MUCH TRAFFIC from it.
So with your good mood still intact, you switch over to your member’s interface and BAM! A message is displayed for you: “Your account has been suspended from future submissions. This means you will not be able to submit any new articles until your account is restored to good-standing. Please contact us with any questions.”
All of sudden you feel everything come to a halt. While stepping aside from your computer you tip over your coffee into your keyboard and sparks fly. Your prior sense of greatness turns into confusion as your mind scrambles to figure out why your account was suspended.
Have you been there? If you have, understanding these seven common errors will help you make sure it doesn’t happen again. If not, you should still continue reading so you can make sure account suspension never happens to you.
7 Common Errors that Result in Account Suspension:
- Identical Article Resubmission – In other words, the author resubmits the same article without making the recommended changes. Don’t waste our time or yours by resubmitting what has not been accepted the first time without making any changes. If you feel we made the wrong decision, write to us explaining your view. We’ll listen. :-)
- Invalid Author Name – The author name must comply with our author name guidelines which are posted in our Editorial Guidelines (Section 2.c)
- More Than One Account – We don’t allow more than one account per person. We will suspend the member’s additional account(s) until the issue is resolved and the accounts are merged. Only one account per human please.
- Email Bouncing – If your email is not working, fix it or change your account email to another valid address.
- Repeated Offenders – If multiple articles on your account are rejected for the same reason, and you have made no effort to avoid the repeated error, your account will be suspended.
- Scams – If you are trying to scam us or are using us as a vehicle to scam others, that generally leads to account deletion.
- Ripped Content – When you blatantly rip off someone’s work and claim it as your own, your account will be suspended. We only accept content that is 100% exclusively owned by YOU. We don’t accept derivatives/article vomit of others works or PLR (private label rights) content.
Account suspension isn’t pretty, but it is necessary to ensure that EzineArticles continues to be the highest quality article writing and marketing platform in the world. Account suspension is also avoidable and can typically be undone once the problem has been rectified. All you need to do is follow our Editorial Guidelines and avoid the 7 common errors listed above.
Now, go write and submit your next set of articles for more traffic back to your website, and keep these 7 errors in mind so that account suspension doesn’t happen to you.