Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered 30 of the best ones from December right here. Retweet any (or all!) of them to enhance your article writing and marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Two lumpy paragraphs is like eating frozen fruitcake. Break up paragraphs, throw in headers and it’ll be mouth-watering.
- “Best of” lists are everywhere this time of year. Why not write an article w/ your thoughts of the “best of” your niche?
- Write an article readers cannot resist! Plain articles are easily passed up – write something NEW and inspiring.
- You’ll be amazed at how many little mistakes you’ll catch if you read your article aloud before you submit it. Get vocal!
- Create great articles by asking questions. Fresh questions build discussion. Start asking questions to stimulate thought.
- That article’s got personality! Infuse your persona into writing and you will endear yourself to readers: trust = traffic.
- Commit to a writing schedule. You’ll increase your overall production if you set concrete goals and stick to them.
- Always deliver on your promise in your title. Readers want to know the expertise you have. Don’t leave ’em hanging!
- Use outlines. No one gives a speech on the fly, so why write articles that way? A little prep work goes a long way!
- Linking to an unrelated site in your Resource Box is like ordering a latte and the barista serving you tea instead.
- Different styles work better in different niches: Professional, casual or avant-garde. Find what works best for your niche.
- Always keep your target audience in mind. Knowing who they are and what they want lets you stay one step ahead.
- Identify the main point you want to get across: Write it down, visualize it, outline it and compose your article!
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- #HAHD 5 Final Stats – Participants = 2,386; Qualified = 230; Percentage Qualified = 9.6; Fastest = 2 Days.
- We deliver 150k-200k clicks per day. To get your slice of this targeted traffic, submit more quality original articles.
- Need a title jump start? We currently have ~90K titles available to help get you started now!
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- Article Review Times as of 12/1: Platinum 1-2 days; BasicPlus 5-6 days; Basic 6-7 days.
- Our purpose is to be your highest non-search-engine referrer of traffic. More article submissions = More traffic. ^CK.
- Be sure to grab our free 90 second audio training series: http://EzineArticles.com/training/audio/
- RT @evpat2000: I love EzineArticles. They recently sent me a gift in the mail for being an Expert Author! [Aw-shucks :)]
- Media mentions of your articles happen more and more often! http://is.gd/iXCku (ex. of an ABC news mention in 1) Cool.
- On Motivation: Keep a Brag File for your successful articles and revisit them when you’re in a slump to get back on track.
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- The power of market research = Traffic. Target your market: who are they, what do they need and what are their barriers?
- Write topics you are familiar with AND with familiarity. Your expertise and natural prose will draw the reader in.
- It’s never too late to try something new. Even if you’re an old hat at marketing, experiment to see what works for you.
- Article marketing is like a virtual store. Stock shelves with unique articles to attract readers and customer loyalty.
- Long and winded paragraphs bore the reader. Organize your articles so the reader can easily grasp the topic.
- Keep up on the latest trends and continue your education. Tools like blogs, videos and courses will ensure success!
- Prioritize your day for effective time management. Plan goals (x articles written by time y) and keep to your schedule.
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.