Are you ready? The 6th, and final, “100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge” (#HAHD) begins in just 4 days!
This challenge (and article writing and marketing, in general) requires a “marathoner’s mentality.” It takes a strong commitment to write high-quality, original articles consistently over a long period of time. That’s exactly the level of consistency you’ll want to develop if you want to be truly successful at article writing and marketing.
To qualify*, sign up and submit at least 100 qualifying articles of 400 words or more anytime between 12:01AM CT-US Monday, January 10th and 11:59PM CT-US Sunday, April 19th. Once those 100 articles are approved, you’re qualified!
#HAHD 6 will be the final installment of this writing marathon series, so step up and help make it the most productive challenge ever.
Sign-Up and Prize Details
- You can sign up now! Check your Member’s Area Homepage for the sign-up link.
- We’re still pulling together the final pieces of the #HAHD 6 prize package, so we’ll be announcing that come Monday.
Looking for some extra inspiration and motivation to sign up? Take a minute to read “Write 100 Articles In 100 Days Challenge – The Top 10 Lessons I Learned” and discover what one Expert Author learned from participating in #HAHD 5.
Once you’re committed, let the rest of the article writing and marketing world know about it by leaving a comment below. Also, share your plans with your social network by tweeting your intentions – or click here and we’ll write the tweet for you!
* The Fine Print:
- To qualify, all articles must be submitted under the same author name. Articles from multiple author names may not be combined. Members may qualify multiple times under multiple author names.
- Participants are required to sign-up for this challenge prior to its completion on April 19th.
- Qualification is based on submission date, not approval date, of articles. However, articles must inevitably be approved to qualify.
- Prizes will be shipped to anywhere in the world via USPS to the postal mailing address listed in the member profile and to verifiable postal mailing addresses ONLY.