Definition: Saving – The act of protecting something from loss or danger. Usually a resource like time, energy, money, etc.
Life requires a constant balancing act of a variety of resources.
Consider, for instance, three important resources: time, energy and money. In order to save one type of resource, we usually have to give up another in its place (e.g. devoting time to finding deals on consumer goods, spending money on a lawn-care service to save you the energy of doing yardwork, etc.).
Well, today we wanted to give you this article template to save you the time and energy it takes to generate a new article idea. The template will help you focus on sharing your own saving techniques with your readers.
Writing a Method for Saving “X” Article: A Quick Checklist
- Pick a Resource That’s Important – Identify a resource that’s highly coveted in your niche. Think about insights you can give to others on ways to save that resource. For example, if you write in the Crafts and Hobbies niche, you might have a few ideas on how to speed up the cross-stitching process to save time. From there, write a title that exemplifies the information you plan to share. You may share one process in steps or several different methods for the process.
- Share Why it Matters – Write an introduction that describes the importance of the method you’re sharing and how it will help you save the resource. The introduction should make it clear exactly why your article is important and pull the reader into being interested in more.
- Develop the Method(s) of Saving – Make a list of the process or methods. Be as detailed as you feel is necessary to help your readers fully understand the process. Format this section as a list to clearly break down the steps.
- Spell Out the Benefits – Explain how the process can help. Also, share how your method is different from the conventional method.
- Give Possible Areas Requiring Caution – If your process has any adverse effects, you owe it to your readers to share them. For example, if you write in the Travel and Leisure category, you may write some articles about budget travel. Articles in this niche usually include tips for saving money while on vacation. However, you need to mention the possible negatives of saving (e.g. paying less for airline tickets may mean sacrificing comfort on the plane).
- Conclude With Recap of the Process – The conclusion should give a quick recap of the process(es) and how it works. Also, this would be an appropriate time to encourage readers to find their own saving techniques.
You, too, can share your own saving techniques with this simple template. Think about what that could do to your brand and credibility as an Expert Author!
For your next article, consider undertaking the writing of a Methods for Saving “X” article. Then, once you’ve completed at least one, come and tell about your experience, or ask questions if you’re unsure how to proceed, in the comments section below.
Want more templates like this? Check out the original 52 Article Templates and browse our Build Your Own Article Templates which feature 15-writing prompts and interactive PDF templates per package. Both are available at the EzineArticles Shop!