The EzineArticles Formula Debuts Tomorrow!

Now includes 5 FREE WEEKS of Premium Membership!

Recently we’ve been sharing bits and pieces of information about the 10-module, step-by-step training system designed by the article marketing coaches here at EzineArticles. Tomorrow is the day you’ll all be able to start ordering this A-Z article writing and marketing training system.

From day one, our goals with The EzineArticles Formula have been to help new authors get started with their article writing and marketing efforts and help those in the beginner-to-intermediate stages take their efforts to new heights. If you fall into one of those two categories, this package is for you.

Here is a reminder of what’s included with the EzineArticles Formula package:

Upon ordering, you’ll immediately gain access to the first weekly installment of the course. Then, over the following 4 weeks, we’ll be adding additional components for you to download as you work your way toward becoming a true Expert Author.

These instant downloadable items include:

• Instructional Videos (66 in both MOV and WMV file formats)
  • Convenient Audio Files (An audio-only alternative in MP3 format)
  • Workbook Exercises (Over 50 in PDF format)
  • Quick Reference Checklists to Accompany Each Module

We wanted to create even more value for EzineArticles Formula owners, so we are also including 5 weeks of Premium Membership with your order. This is a $121.25 value!

With your Premium Membership you’ll enjoy the following benefits:

• SPEED: Your articles go to the front of the line to be reviewed before non-Premium level member article submissions.
  • SPEED: Your article submissions are reviewed by a senior-level member of our Editorial team.
  • SPEED: Your email questions to our Member Support ticket center go to the front of the queue for priority response.
  • CONTROL: Submit all of your articles at one time and choose when each will be published with our Scheduled Release feature.
  • INTELLIGENCE: Access the top 30 keyword/keyphrase traffic search terms used to find your articles.
  • CONVENIENCE: Store up to 12 different resource boxes to attach to your articles.

Premium Membership will help to further accelerate your learning curve with increased speed, control and intelligence. For that reason, EzineArticles Premium Membership was a perfect add-on to the already robust EzineArticles Formula package.

If you’re serious about adding article writing to your marketing toolbox and want to get a better understanding of how to get the most out of your efforts, go to, and order this training system tomorrow, starting at 12PM, CST.

Lisa writes:

This is really cool!

Comment provided December 6, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Lethbridge SEO writes:

This looks really good and I’m glad this has become available but I wish we were given a preview of the cost for this series. I don’t want to get all excited about it and then it turns out to be too expensive. Maybe they will pleasantly surprise us. I hope :-)

Comment provided December 6, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Latha Lukose writes:

How much does this cost?

Comment provided December 6, 2010 at 10:48 PM

We released it Tuesday at $897 via a 3-pay plan and $797 via a 1-pay plan.

BUT, for the next 5 days only, in order to pack the class full and in exchange for testimonials and feedback so we can improve the 10 module/5 week training course, we’re making it available for the low price of $397USD:

James Miller writes:

I have been wanting to purchase a premium account from EzineArticles for awhile now, but I am not the best writer. Now that they are offering an A-Z article writing and marketing course to help people with their writing I am going to purchase the course. I am very excited.

Comment provided December 6, 2010 at 11:20 PM

I must say that having my articles published by EzineArticles has definitely improved my website authority on the Internet but I don’t make sufficient use of all of the opportunities that being a member is offered. I therefore look forward to this great opportunity but like Angela I hope that the cost will not be prohibitive for those of us who operate small businesses. Nevertheless I shall put my name down with eager anticipation.

Comment provided December 7, 2010 at 3:33 AM

Rob, Director of Online Education writes:

I am glad to see that many of you are as excited as we are about the release of The EzineArticles Formula at 12pm, CST today.

A few of you had questions on the price.

We have 2 payment options for The EzineArticles Formula. The first is to pay in one installment of $797, which is $200 off the market value price of $997. This is the best value.

We do have a great option to consider for those that are in the beginning stages of getting their businesses off the ground. You can pay $897 for the course and have the luxury of spreading your payments over three months in three easy installments.

Hope that helps.

Check out at 12pm, CST today to order.

Comment provided December 7, 2010 at 9:36 AM

As an update to Rob’s comment, it’s now $397 USD thru Midnight CST, Tuesday December 14th… and then it’s off the market while we deliver the class.

James Miller writes:

Well, I was really excited about the course until I saw the price. That is too rich for me. I was hoping it was going to be more affordable, I am just starting out and I can’t afford that price. I guess I will have to wait.

Comment provided December 7, 2010 at 10:20 AM

robinson devon writes:

I have always felt that contributing articles to is one of the best traffic generation techniques for most niches.

This EzineArticles formula sounds like the next logical step.

Comment provided December 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM

R Michael Hayes writes:

Sounds like a great training program. Little curious of cost? – I do like the keyword feature or acess to this SEO feature.

Comment provided December 9, 2010 at 8:56 AM

R. Michael,

$397 USD for the next 5 days only:

It does work!

Comment provided December 11, 2010 at 5:42 AM

Mark Clayborne writes:

if you do the payment plan, when will you receive access to the program?

Comment provided December 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Mark, access is given immediately upon receipt of the first payment.