Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered 30 of the best ones from October right here. Retweet any (or all!) of them to enhance your article writing and marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Try conveying your points in shorter paragraphs or bulleted lists. They’re easier to digest than huge blocks of text.
- Article Writing Tip: Select an article topic that genuinely interests you. Your writing will be enthusiastic and engaging.
- Easy on the Eyes Articles: Use tips or how-to steps in list formats so readers can follow easily.
- Looking for Article Content Ideas? Here are some sources: Long Tail Keyword Research, your past articles, forum posts, etc.
- Article Writing Tip: Your article body is the GIVE and your Resource Box is the TAKE. Don’t sell hard in the body.
- Target readers: Focus on topics that will attract your audience. What do they want? Need? What are their barriers?
- Your strategy for adding value in your niche should be clear to you. Create positive noise by delivering what you promise.
- Quality and Unique Content always stands out in a highly-saturated niche. Your readers are looking for more every day.
- Article writing is the fine art of clarity and brevity! Is your point clear, easy to understand, and thorough but brief?
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- Today, October 12th, we salute our Spanish authors as they celebrate the National Day of Spain: http://is.gd/gCCqx
- We passed 6,000 ‘Likes’ on our Facebook Fan Page yesterday! Are you one of them? http://www.facebook.com/EzineArticles/
- On October 18th, we delivered 180,255 visitors to members’ websites! Did you get your share? Happy writing. :)
- #HAHD 5 Stats at the end of Oct … Participants = 2,022, Authors Qualified = 38, Fastest to Qualify = 5 Days
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- New Feature: Draft Auto-Save. Close out without saving/submitting? Article will be restored the next time you re-enter.
- Tell us how we can improve our educational videos by answering 3 quick Q’s – http://is.gd/gD0MC Thanks in advance ^CK
- 28 Entrepreneurs (including our CEO @ChrisKnight) give the advice they wish they had starting off: http://bit.ly/cUhbrN
- RT @rubeina: Wow it’s amazing how the views to one of my articles at @EzineArticles keep increasing monthly!
- Setting personal goals is advantageous! You will feel accomplished if you meet your goal and try again if you don’t.
- How Zimbabwe Expert Author Rabi-son Shumba views his participation in #HAHD – http://is.gd/g1v5C
- RT @daydreamwithgod: Public commitment: I will finish and publish 25 articles by 10/30 to @EzineArticles [Nice!]
- RT @kimberlybates Whoohoo – In top ten expert article writers in Scrapbooking category at EzineArticles.com. [Congrats!]
- RT @DarylSerrano: http://is.gd/gCRzZ – Aww, thx @EzineArticles. That cute magnet will keep me inspired for the challenge.
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- “I try to leave out parts that people skip” — Elmore Leonard. Article Writing is not novel writing – be sweet and brief!
- Repetition may drive the point home, but sounding like a broken record is unnecessary and annoying. Be creative.
- Friend sent us this pic: http://is.gd/gCFMU of his articles he printed out for his patients. :)
- Respect and credibility in your niche are earned. Keep a steady pace, learn what they want and deliver consistently.
- On credibility: Build credibility by providing real examples and practical solutions to the questions that are asked.
- Time is always a factor – The sooner you write an article, the sooner you may see the results!
- Nothing kills reputation faster than incorrect info. Check facts before you submit articles to avoid this embarrassment!
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.