Member Support plays a crucial role in the successful operation of the EzineArticles platform.
The team of 5 assists members daily with a wide range of email-based questions.
In the last month, the team responded to about 10,000 inquiries from members on things ranging from account management to individual article status and many other topics.
There are plenty of author resources and tools on EzineArticles to help sort out those types of questions (e.g. Author Tools, Editorial Guidelines, the Blog), but Member Support is the easiest way to get personalized responses to your specific questions.
How To Contact Member Support
You can reach a representative of our Member Support Team by:
- Logging into your Member account
- Click on the “Contact” link in the upper-right corner of the Author’s Area
- Filling in all fields and clicking the “Send Message” button
Non-members can also ask questions using the Contact Us link on the EzineArticles homepage. However, keep in mind that we prioritize Member Support queries from the Author’s Area ahead of those who use the public “Contact Us” page. So if you’re a member, make sure you use the Author’s Area link instead.
The 5 members offered these 5 tips to help you get answers faster:
- Be Direct and Clear – “Give as many details as possible related to your question. If it’s about a specific article, give the article title, article number and your question. Asking specific questions will increase the likelihood that our team can help you get answers.”
- Use Resources Wisely – “Familiarize yourself with the resources available to you inside and outside of your Membership account. The Editorial Guidelines and Blog are great places to start. There’s also a lot of good information inside your Author’s Area to help you with things like distributing your articles, finding and fixing broken links and viewing article stats.”
- Ask All Questions – “When you have multiple questions about the same issue, include them all in one message. All of your questions will be responded to, so there’s no need to write in multiple times.”
- Keep It Real – “Use your real name, upload an author photo and use the same name and image everywhere. This builds your credibility with your audience and with EzineArticles. People want to see the real person behind the insightful articles. Having your name and image on your content everywhere will make it easy for us to identify that you supplied it yourself.”
- Quick Service – “On a typical day, the team’s goal is to provide a detailed response to every ticket within 24 hours. However, keep in mind that when you send in a question, you’re asking one of many questions that’ll be answered in chronological order by when they’re asked. If you’re looking for a faster response time, our Premium Service offers an expedited response time.”
If you have any questions about anything related to EzineArticles, don’t hesitate to contact us. And, as always, you can leave a comment on this Blog with any other questions or thoughts you have. We look forward to hearing from you.