EzineArticles Formula – What You’ll Get

The lowdown on what’s inside our newest training program.

In Monday’s Blog post, we shared with you some of the details of the EzineArticles Formula, a training system that’s currently in development and slated for release on December 7th. In today’s post, we’re going to give you an in-depth look at exactly what you’ll receive, and when, over the course of this 5-week program.

The EzineArticles Formula is a 10-module, step-by-step training system designed by the article marketing coaches here at EzineArticles. This comprehensive course will not only help newbie authors get started, but also aid veterans in becoming more efficient and effective with their article writing and marketing efforts.

When you order the EzineArticles Formula, you’ll immediately gain access to all 10 modules of the course.

These instant downloadable items include:

• Instructional Videos (66 in both MOV and WMV file formats)
  • Convenient Audio Files (An audio-only alternative in MP3 format)
  • Workbook Exercises (Over 50 in PDF format)
  • Quick Reference Checklists to Accompany Each Module

Each module will build on the coursework you’ve discovered and mastered over the previous modules. Here’s what you get:

Module 1 – An Introduction to Article Writing and Marketing

• 9 Informational Videos (available in both MOV and WMV video formats and MP3 audio-only)
  • 4 Supplementary Reports (PDF)
  • Workbook Exercises (PDF)
  • Quick Steps to Submitting an Article Checklist (PDF)

Module 2 – Building Credibility with Your Expert Author Bio

• 3 Informational Videos (available in both MOV and WMV video formats and MP3 audio-only)
  • Workbook Exercises (PDF)
  • Building Your Expert Author Bio Checklist (PDF)

Module 3 – Generating Quick Article Ideas that Attract Your Ideal Customer

• 5 Informational Videos (available in both MOV and WMV video formats and MP3 audio-only)
  • 1 Supplementary Report (PDF)
  • Workbook Exercises (PDF)
  • Generating Quick Article Ideas Checklist (PDF)

Module 4 – Creating Article Titles that Maximize Your Traffic Results

• 4 Informational Videos (available in both MOV and WMV video formats and MP3 audio-only)
  • 2 Supplementary Reports (PDF)
  • Workbook Exercises (PDF)
  • Creating High-Impact Article Titles Checklist (PDF)

Module 5 – Article Body Basics – What Should Be In Your Article Body

• 1 Supplementary Report (PDF)
  • Workbook Exercises (PDF)
  • Article Body Basics Checklist (PDF)

Module 6 – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Article Marketers

• 2 Informational Videos (available in both MOV and WMV video formats and MP3 audio-only)
  • Workbook Exercises (PDF)
  • Optimizing Keywords Checklist (PDF)

Module 7 – Proven Ways to Increase My Resource Box Click Through Rate (CTR)

• Workbook Exercises (PDF)
  • Increasing My Resource Box CTR Checklist (PDF)

Module 8 – How to Maximize the Distribution of Your Articles

• 6 Informational Videos (available in both MOV and WMV video formats and MP3 audio-only)
  • Workbook Exercises (PDF)
  • Maximizing Article Distribution Checklist (PDF)

Module 9 – Time Saving Techniques to Build Exposure with Social Media

• Workbook Exercises (PDF)
  • Building Exposure Through Social Media Checklist (PDF)

Module 10 – Pain-Free Article Writing Rituals

• 7 Informational Videos (available in both MOV and WMV video formats and MP3 audio-only)
  • Workbook Exercises (PDF)
  • Pain Free Article Writing Rituals Checklist (PDF)

Bonus Module 1 – 2 Minute Approval Tips

• 10 Informational Videos (available in both MOV and WMV video formats and MP3 audio-only)
  • Article Approval Checklist (PDF)

Bonus Module 2 – Top 10 Reasons for Article Rejection

• Preventing Article Rejection Checklist (PDF)

3 Bonus Webinar Replays

• Article Marketing Questions Answered (Available in MP3 audio-only and streaming video)
  • The Power of EzineArticles Membership Levels (Available in MP3 audio-only)
  • Article Marketing with an Affiliate Focus (Available in MP3 audio-only)

Bonus Webinar Replay – Article Writing with a Marketing FocusFeaturing Article Writing and Marketing Guru Christopher Knight, EzineArticles Publisher and CEO (available in WMV video format and MP3 audio-only)

26 Bonus Quick-Start Article Templates (PDF)

Bonus Interview – Cathy Stucker, “The Idea Lady”  (available in MOV and WMV video formats and MP3 audio)

As you can see, the EzineArticles Formula is packed with great information that will help bring your article marketing results to new heights. If you’re truly committed to driving more highly-qualified, laser-targeted traffic to your site while also building your professional credibility and media exposure, then this training package is for you.

Want to find out more? Sign up now for our EzineArticles Announcement list:

(We will never sell or rent your email address and will always respect your privacy)

What do you think of this outline? Did we miss anything that you think should be included in this course? If so, what specifically did we miss and why do you think it’s important to be included? Please leave a comment below to give us your thoughts.

Owais Siddiqui writes:

This is great stuff!!!
I hope its FREE!!!

Comment provided November 18, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Mark writes:

Read the post. It’s $997.

Actually, it’s $397 for the next 5 days only:

I love EzineArticles and I look forward to this training. That said, this is targeted to the beginners. We are the least able to afford such a high cost.

I hope in the interest of all that you bring the price down. Way down. $0.00 is Good :)

Comment provided November 18, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Marilyn Ellis writes:

Very comprehensive and impressive format. I can’t think of anything that you have missed. I’m really looking forward to it.

Comment provided November 18, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Norma writes:

It’s so exciting that this resource is available! Writing compelling, unique articles is the proven winning way to drive traffic and gain the trust of your audience.

Blackhat techniques such as autoblogging and automated backlinks just cannot compare with the quality of the backlinks obtained by submitting to a high PR directory such as EzineArticles.

Comment provided November 18, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Joyce Kaaland writes:

Love what your offering, but for this grandma on a tiny budget it is out of my price range.

Comment provided November 18, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Grazina A. Szewczyk writes:

too big money for me as well right now…

Comment provided November 18, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Pete Rumball writes:

Oh Yeah! I have the greatest respect for EzineArticles, and eagerly devour every article that you email me.
BUT….$1000 AUD is quite beyond me.
If I Could I Would
Regards, Pete Rumball

Comment provided November 18, 2010 at 11:21 PM

We’ve had a few Aussies sign up.

I hope you might consider the new lower $397 USD price point (About $404.20 AUD). :)

botte fourrure writes:

Well,it is great.But I don’t have enough money for this.It’s too expensive!

Comment provided November 19, 2010 at 1:54 AM

Maria McGregor writes:

This looks like a really comprehensive offer well worth the money for people who do this professionally!

Comment provided November 19, 2010 at 3:01 AM

Tan Yook Boi writes:

This great and now it will help me greatly. However,
I hope it is free :)

Comment provided November 19, 2010 at 7:38 AM

Frankie Cooper writes:

This covers some really good topics but it is way out of my price range right now so I will have to stick with the free learning aids that are provided.

Comment provided November 19, 2010 at 7:52 AM

I have already enjoyed some free training from EzineArticles, and now another one is on the way. This differentiate between EzineArticles and other article directories. Keep it up.

Comment provided November 19, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Cheryl Pickett writes:

What is good about this is the info is all in one place rather than scattered throughout blogs, newsletters etc. I also agree though it is priced on the high side.

However, for those asking that it would be free, (as pointed out already it’s $997) I would just like to submit that you consider this: Do you want to learn article marketing to support or promote your own business?

If so, do you offer all your products and services for free? If not, why shouldn’t EzineArticles, also a for profit business, make money from such a product?

Maybe it would help if instead you offer an idea as to what you would be willing to pay because who knows, maybe there’s a way to do it and that way everybody wins.

Comment provided November 19, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Thanks Cheryl for your viewpoints.

We’re partially to blame because we’ve done so much work for free that most of our members are conditioned to think everything should be free.

Our goals are to make this the best article writing & marketing training on the planet and we didn’t think we could do that without making it a fee-based product.

Good news today is that we lowered the price to $397 for the next 5 days only:

Cheryl Pickett writes:

You’ve also delivered another lesson today Chris-that sometimes the best business plans don’t work out exactly as envisioned, but that doesn’t mean you throw it all out the window. You take current factors into consideration, tweak, give where you can (but not everything) and move forward. I hope people are watching not only what you do, but how and why you’re doing it.

Have a blessed holiday.

Mark writes:

I can appreciate why EzineArticles is charging for this, but seriously? $997?

A thousand dollars is a hang of a lot of money for a training series. I’m sure it’s probably worth that much, but how many people are willing to pay for all of that?

If I’m going to be paying a grand for a training series, I’d expect everything in it, especially one to one help.

It’s really expensive guys. I mean, REALLY expensive.

(although if you want to justify the price, perhaps compare it to what you might pay at say business school)

Comment provided November 19, 2010 at 4:36 PM

It’s actually worth more than $1000 but that’s me saying it and not you. :) Obviously, the customer gets to determine if it’s worth it or not.

It’s definitely NOT right for everyone and everyone has different priorities and values for their hard earned $. I respect that.

I can tell you that the typical cost of a 3 college credit course these days is $800-$1900+ for just 3 credits and it takes 120 credits to graduate. In that perspective, we’re a great value.

And now with today’s announcement of the $397 price point, I’m hoping we made it much more affordable for a broader base of members:

Tony writes:

I would love to have it. Despite the high price I am sure it will live up to EzineArticles.com reputation. Will there be a holiday season discount?

Comment provided November 19, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I can guarantee our deepest discount to date has just been delivered: $397 USD

…and it won’t be lowered any less than this for the rest of 2010.

Isaac Nurse writes:

The idea of a comprehensive course on article writing and marketing has been a long time coming. Judging by the course pieces already in existence this has the potential of raising the bar even further. An indicator of the high standards kept by EzineArticles.

Comment provided November 20, 2010 at 3:59 AM

Raheela Naz writes:

I am keenly interested to do this course.But please recosider the amount.Its my one month salary.It is a big amount in pakistan.

Comment provided November 21, 2010 at 3:23 AM

ron writes:

the hidden price of 997.00 will keep me out of this offer. i’m like all the others with a tight budget and feel left out when offers like this come along.

Comment provided November 21, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Susie writes:

As a beginner I think I will stick to the free tips and tricks – the price is too high for me at this time.

Comment provided November 21, 2010 at 10:41 PM

EzineArticles is a great resource and I can appreciate that they are providing an in-depth “how to” course for getting the most out of using EzineArticles (or any online ezine resource).

There are alternatives for learning many of the topics outlined above that are more cost effective, especially for newbies on a budget (i.e. Mike Dillard, Jonathan Budd etc.).

I wouldn’t expect EzineArticles to give their course away for free but $997 does strike me as rather high, especially when compared to products by the likes of Dillard, Budd and Co.. I would highly recommend them to anyone serious about building a business online – plus they often hold advanced webinars for members of their list …

Best of luck all!

Comment provided November 22, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Steve writes:

I don’t like to write negatively “but”

If this is directed at rookies, “I don’t like the word newbies” then 997.00 is a joke.

There are thousands of people out there with hard drives full of promise, only to find out that the course was just beyond their skills and lost interest.

You are not aiming this at rookies. You are aiming this at professional article marketers that already are earning from writing articles full time to earn a living.

Pro article marketers are the only people who would have an insight into how lucrative article marketing can be if approached with a professional manna.

Rookies, however, are just looking over the wall thinking how much greener the grass looks in that particular field without thinking about trying to green-up their own grass first..

997.00 is a big pill to swallow to jump the wall to find out… And no amount of instruction and education is going to make a rookie a better writer than they already are. Only time, determination and practice are going to help them find the words that persuade readers to take up their offer to click on that.

If you want article marketing rewards then learn by your own mistakes, a lesson learned is never forgotten… you only need to study successful authors to learn how to be successful yourself for free. Only time, practice and experience in what you do will produce abundance.

Sorry, but if you expect a struggling article marketer to have 997.00 to splash out, on a “hope and prey” may be you should advertise this on Click Bank where all the other over hyped life changing products are sold.

It’s common sense that if you are trying to earn money by way of free article marketing… Then you have most likely not got 997.00 to spend on hope.

Comment provided November 23, 2010 at 6:41 AM

We’re aiming the EzineArticles Formula at Beginners and Intermediate folks who want to get in on the traffic-attracting, business building power of article writing & marketing.

For advanced members, we’re working on a totally different product that I hope will be introduced in 2011.

I can guarantee you that we’re not selling “hope” in this course, but rather a comprehensive & sequenced training with a live instruction component plus same or next day email discussion threads on EACH of the 65 videos.

Lastly, while I know our new lowered price point of $397 is still too much for some people, I hope this deep discount shows our willingness to make it more affordable. For those who don’t take the course, we’ll still deliver weekly bits of case studies and very specific training as we always have for free. What’s different about the “EzineArticles Formula” product is that it’s comprehensive and A-Z, step by step from start to success.

Chris M writes:

Looks interesting but far too expensive but good luck with marketing it.

Comment provided November 29, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Bob writes:

For this price the only people that will be able to afford it are the ones who don’t need it.

Comment provided November 29, 2010 at 10:49 PM

sarah writes:

it will be good if free. Anyway, for most of us we have to study to earn something and then afford to buy something :)

Comment provided November 30, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Ric Mejias writes:

How much is a reasonable price?

I agree $1000 is far too much but at $97 I think you would probably get most on board and gain a much better up take.

$97 is a reasonable price and you should see much better feedback, much, much better participation and goodwill and much more higher qaulity articles. win/win.

I noticed lost of, if not all negative comments above, so hope this helps balance the feedback and provides an answer to the question of what is a reasonable price.

Best of wishes to the organiser/trainer and hopefully my fellow authors as we enrol and learn from experts at a reasonable price.

Regards – Ric

Comment provided November 30, 2010 at 5:34 AM

Wendy Knight writes:

I would very much enjoy and benefit from this course, but the price is beyond me at this time. Very regrettable.

Comment provided November 30, 2010 at 5:50 AM

Hopefully you heard about our new $397 USD offer that was sent today:

Rob writes:

This includes the return plane ticket and room/board while we take the course right? ;)

Comment provided November 30, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Felix writes:

Is there an expiry date imposed on this subscription?

Since there are these much content in there, sure one will take more time to really “study” the materials and learn something from them.

Comment provided January 29, 2011 at 3:55 AM

Felix, we guarantee that the material will be available to all new enrollees until at least the end of 2011.

Rena writes:

I’m trying to figure out whether Chris Knight’s Article Production Strategies and Market With Articles are incorporated into this course/bonuses, or not…could you please clarify that for me? Thank you!

Comment provided March 10, 2011 at 11:15 PM

William Post writes:

It is funny how the whole discussion here circled around price and people evidently forgot to look at value.
It is always a give-take situation. We should focus on the take part also, not just on the price.

Comment provided March 11, 2011 at 2:52 AM