EzineArticles Formula Available Dec. 7th

Last week I shared with you that our team has been working on a comprehensive step-by-step 10-module / 5-week training course called EzineArticles Formula.

Six people on our online education team spent six weeks in producing this course, which was expected to debut tomorrow. But, after reviewing the great input from 80+ comments in the Blog, we’ve determined that investing another few weeks of work into this training will insure that it’s done right.

Here’s our plan:

This Thursday, we’re going to reveal, in detail, the outline of this 10-module course. This course was assembled after reviewing over 500,000+ support tickets to our member support team, 10,000+ emails to my AskChristopherKnight site and our 10+ years in this business.

On Thursday I’ll be asking for your help to make sure the course covers the knowledge and skills you most want to discover, master and execute with less pain and fewer frustrations.

December 7th 2010, Noon CST, is the new release date.

There will be no limits to how many students we will be able to accept. But because this is a time-delivered course, there will be a limited window of availability no different than any college level course. In other words, it will have a start and an end date as a component to its delivery.

Our intention is to make this course comprehensive yet quick-start enough for a beginner- to intermediate-level Expert Author. We hope to over-deliver to our charter students so that we can accomplish two things:

1. Provide more value than is expected so that owners of the EzineArticles Formula will feel compelled to share their testimonial with others.
  2. Get feedback on the delivery and content of this course so it can be refined for future students.

How much will this 10-module, 5-week training cost?

This has been the most asked question. Our internal target is to deliver enough value so that you feel like you’ve received more than $1,997 USD in value after you complete it. However, we realize that price point is not affordable to a wide range of potential students, therefore the course will sell for $997 USD.

Before you comment and tell us that we priced it too high or that it should be free … know that we will continue to offer unstructured free training throughout the year. It’s still in our best interests to have engaged members who know how to get the most out of the EzineArticles system, but this fee-based course is designed to provide some structure and extra “hand-holding” guidance if you want to save time and frustration. We want to make it a pleasure to drive traffic faster without having to read several years worth of materials.

This 10-module EzineArticles Formula course is as much about the content as it is about the sequence of the material; where each module builds upon the previous. The modules also provide access to key article writing and marketing insights, plus access to myself. These two factors alone separate this course from the materials our team delivers for free.

Why did we create a sign up list last week for those who want to be on the early-bird notification list?

This created a mechanism to identify those of you who wanted to receive a higher frequency of communication about the EzineArticles Formula course. We didn’t want to alienate a few hundred thousand members who perhaps are not in need of, or don’t desire, more quick-start training. Everyone is at a different point in their business life, and this is normal. It was our desire to respect your time and only deliver increased communication about this new training product to you if you had indicated an interest.

If you haven’t signed up yet, you can do so here:

(We will never sell or rent your email address and will always respect your privacy)

Some asked if allowing comments about this new training product was part of our product launch strategy?

We’re very proud of our member- and our user-centric focus. We can now deliver more of what you want by listening to your recent feedback … even if some of it keeps us up late into the night. :)

Last week was pretty rough, but we’re extremely grateful that so many members cared to help put us on a better path. This new EzineArticles Formula training course is not going to be right for everyone, nor was it designed to be. Our Online Education Team is expecting to make it one of the best things we’ve done in 2010, which is why we’re delaying the release for a few more weeks. Stay tuned this Thursday for the full outline.

Susan Greene writes:

I am impressed by your level of responsiveness to your readers’ feedback. No doubt the course will offer great value, as no organization has access to the wealth of article-marketing data that EzineArticles has.

Thanks for taking the time to spell out your plans for EzineArticles Formula. As an EzineArticles author and a subscriber to your blog, I like being kept in the loop and look forward to telling colleagues about your course.

Comment provided November 15, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Cindy writes:

Sounds like a pretty fair deal to me given all the free training you give already. Thanks for listening to all the feedback and developing programs around your reader’s needs.

Comment provided November 15, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Valerie Lothian writes:

I see this as organic growth for EzineArticles.
Great business development strategy.

Valerie Lothian.

Comment provided November 15, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Larry Price writes:

I am learning here. Problem is, I can’t now afford to pay anything for a new course. Hope you give it for free. Obviously, because of the way EzineArticles operates, you already make money by publishing our content.

Works hard to come by. Not working steady now. Hope this is free!!!

I’ll sign when I know the cost.

Comment provided November 15, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Maripat writes:

Oh well. As a newbie (no articles) the pricing is way out of my range. Maybe a tiered structure would work for you someday. Thanks anyway.

Comment provided November 15, 2010 at 7:54 PM

I tried to write articles for EzineArticles but not approved yet due to my legit English or some other mistakes, this will help me to improve. Thanks.

Comment provided November 15, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Caven Masuku writes:

Well this is a good programme that is likely to benefit us, but i have got a serious challenge financial given that where i am in Zimbabwe the amount is too much. I would have loved to attend the training and it is good .I know that those with cash will benefit immensely. Thank you so much for the free training that you have been giving us. Unless i get a sponsor to attend otherwise it will be impossible for me to attend

Comment provided November 16, 2010 at 6:16 AM

Partha writes:

EzineArticles is the no 1 site in respect to article marketing and this course would be very useful. But I think the price is bit steep or can it be broken down to monthly fees.

Comment provided November 16, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Kingsley Eze O. writes:

Indeed, that’s very good for the teeming population of EzineArticles members. But all the same, the price is on the high side. You should also consider making it free for the early birds.

Comment provided November 17, 2010 at 6:55 AM

Stella writes:

Comment provided November 17, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Frank writes:

Well, i would not go as far to say it is a rip off, you don’t whats in it, so your probably like me, can not afford it. As the old saying goes, Those who have money, can. Those who don’t, get left farther behind.

Comment provided November 17, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Peter M. Olsen writes:

If the price was in Reich Marks (Weimar), I could probably afford it. Right now I am really struggling. It seems everyone wants to sell something. I just can’t afford anymore. I will keep writing my articles in the hopes of getting some leads and sales. Who knows? Maybe down the road if all gets going, I might sign up. Right now, sorry!

Comment provided November 17, 2010 at 7:04 PM

I agree with Larry Price comment. Hope this is free. But tell us how much does it cost

Comment provided November 18, 2010 at 2:52 AM

Rob, Director of Online Education writes:

We appreciate all of your comments in relation to The EzineArticles Formula. We listen to each and everyone of them, and use them as a guideline for our production and delivery.

More detail on what you can expect to find inside of EzineArticles Formula will come later today.

We understand this training course might not be for everyone so we will continue to offer quality FREE training like we always have for everyone to take advantage of:-)

Comment provided November 18, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Larry Price writes:

I’m sorry I can’t afford this. The course will sell for $997 USD, which is currently outside my price-range.

I’ve entered IM as a new author and intend to learn as much as I can real fast, but I really can’t afford this price.

We all want to do the best job we can, and submit profitable well designed articles for ourselves and EzineArticles. I know I need more experience and learning. I will be using whatever is free.

Here’s to those who can afford it.

Sorry, count me out.

Comment provided November 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM

We did something I never thought we would… We dropped it to $397 today with hopes to pack our first class:

But if this is still too high for you, no problem. We’ll still be here with weekly free training on various article writing & marketing topics.

Sandy Halliday writes:

I think there will be a lot of marketers who will find the price too steep unless you are going to come up with an early bird special offer.

Even then it would have to be a very special offer for many of us to be able to afford it as good as it may be.

Comment provided November 19, 2010 at 2:00 AM

Cindy writes:

I think the great thing about all this is, EzineArticles still gives some incredible training modules for absolutely no cost and for those who feel they can’t afford to dive in to the new training I think there is still a lot of value in what is already available here.

This is another great reason to meet up on the social networks and cross syndicate work of other authors etc.. Even the Q&A on the EzineArticles Facebook page has a lot of value.

EzineArticles: Are you offering a monthly payment over a set period of time to increase the affordability factor for people who just can’t let go of that much capital at one time?

Have an incredible day everyone, keep up the fantastic work!!

Comment provided November 19, 2010 at 5:51 AM

We did have a 3-pay option for $897, but we just lowered the product down to $397 today via a single pay option only. Good for 5 days:

I really appreciate for the information.
And it would be a big challenge for the marketers to keep up the price.

Comment provided December 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM